Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Sign in to follow this  
rihis

Latvia Mod 1.3 [Released]

Ok, I will look. If I will find problem, I will make patch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Year have come with presents!

Thats why we are presenting something fresh.

Its Ford Mondeo 94'

It will replace Mondeos in game

221758784.png

Ford Transit have got fresh look

387163782.png

And All police forces now are on where good quality

443774025.png

Have a whery happy this, last 2012, and be ready for more news!

by Rihis

© SLUM

Is there some more problems?

Yes, when you take a people from technican/ bomb squad and click to the car for entering this - BTD.

The bomb exploded to fast.

Time for updates:

Rescue helicopter Bell412

719762180.png

VUGD Ford Transit

439418338.png

Regional Municipal police

VW Transporter

141249622.png

VUGD Renault Kerax

913969821.png

© SLUM

Very nice I love the Renault and the Ford :12:

I've found some bugs in version 1.2. The fire SUV doesn't respond when I tell it to go to the fire station. It just sit's in one spot and does nothing. When I click on the military van the whole game crashes. And i found 2 intersections that cause traffic jams.

Also, I know these aren't bugs, but I can't figure out how to get the firefighters out of the stations and into the fire trucks. And when I unzipped the file, there was no readme. Not sure if there was supposed to be one in there.

Nice job on everything else, though.

Sorry for double post, but where is the Bomb Squad

use the edit button and use the engineers

Yes, border guard van is fixed.

Country police

Peugeot Boxer

425766316.png

Model - Silverhawk

Texture - VPI

Skin - Rihis

Childs - Rihis

By Rihis

© SLUM

779315651.png

Latvia Mod v1.3

Features:

-More than 60 playable units from Latvia

-New Sirens

-New Scripts

-English translation

-New Freeplay Map

-Compotiable with Em4 Deluxe

-And more

Can download on here!

Out of all the mods I've played the Latvia mod is one of my favourites it is so unique

I love the freeplay map and the models are very good.I feel this mod seems some what underrated

and needs more publicity....I would like to congratulate you on the 1.3 release and I look forward to

many hours playing the mod.

Thanks

Freelancer.

Thanks, Freelancer!

I really respect that you like my work :)

If I can, in any way, make something better, just write here, and i will do as best as i can.

So, for now I can say, that In next version I'm planning a new freeplay map, because that one, i have made for now, isn't so good, and, of course, I can say that I will try to remake as much cars as I can, and in plans I have new VW Thiguan and Renault Laguna police cars, for firefighters first that I want to do is to remake GAZ 52 fire engine. These are the first thinks of next version, but if you have some problems with current one, feel free and write all in here :) I will appreciate that.

Thanks, Freelancer!

I really respect that you like my work :)

If I can, in any way, make something better, just write here, and i will do as best as i can.

So, for now I can say, that In next version I'm planning a new freeplay map, because that one, i have made for now, isn't so good, and, of course, I can say that I will try to remake as much cars as I can, and in plans I have new VW Thiguan and Renault Laguna police cars, for firefighters first that I want to do is to remake GAZ 52 fire engine. These are the first thinks of next version, but if you have some problems with current one, feel free and write all in here :) I will appreciate that.

I've played the mod for about an hour and I must say I'm very impressed.

I did manage to find 1 bug:

Bug 1:

bug1i.jpg

This house is always on fire,gets abit annoying

Thanks

Freelancer

Yea that fire lol does it go out?

Yes luckily it does go out.