Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Sir Stan

Montreal Mod

I would like a hockey riot, drug ring, kidnapping, prime minister in town, movie star in town, esso accident and a helicoper crash

Guest Debilo

Hockey Riot, Drug ring, Prime minister in town, Movie star in town and esso accident must be really cool. Remember the hockey riot at Boston VS. Montreal

Guest 911 fan

oh yeah they where setting police cars on fire and they where smashing shops windows

Guest cooper_64
we need to make a decision should we get the SQ crown vic old paint job or new also should it have the arrow thingy

sir stan everyone i have an idea with the build broads we can make adverts from the police fie and ems EX. SPVM is recruiting. i think the big sign should say See a Crime. Report it Call Info-Crime 514-393-1133 be our 7th player what do you think

http://www.urgence.tv/01052008001.htm

We defiantly need the SQ crown vic with the arrow on top!

Guest warlord

love to comment, but don't know were to download! could someone help this helpless person? thnxs

What is the difference between your truck co. and you ladder co. because where I am from they are the same thing? I also speak some french so if you would like some translaitions I can see what I can do.

Guest firefighter101
Yeah, but each city has different TEC teams. For example, in Montreal, (depending on the problem), an electrical-related problem would either be handled by Bell Canada or Hydro-Quebec. This varies from city to city and problem to problem. So Contrôle Routier would be only one of the TEC personnel trucks, along with a Hydro-Quebec truck with a Basket (will use the Ladder Firetruck basis) and other various company vehicles.

Hi Sir Stan! I live in Ottawa and I'm good with modeling and skinning! I'd be more than happy to help you!

Guest [SAP]Francis
Hi Sir Stan! I live in Ottawa and I'm good with modeling and skinning! I'd be more than happy to help you!

Ok.

-_-

Guest firefighter101

Ok.

-_-

ok, sooo, I'm workin on the Ontario mod as well, if there's anything you need done, lights, models, skins, whatever. Just let me know

Regards

Guest [SAP]Francis
any one can be a translator because u can use Google translator http://www.google.ca/language_tools?hl=en unless u want QC french

911 come on, is there anybody working on this either way? No. Although, if you can find me proper blue prints for a few vehicles I can start the mod myself.

Guest [SAP]Francis
what do you mean by blue prints like each side?

Yeah basically :P Same dimensions too. Like, this is a blueprint.

ford-crown-victoria-2004-police-interceptor.gif

Guest 911 fan

TY for the link here are a couple of there all for the SQ and spvm im still looking :schreiben:

post-5131-1258213990.gif

post-5131-1258213999_thumb.jpg

post-5131-1258214014.jpg

post-5131-1258214024.gif