New commands

New Music

New Buildings

English translation & Japanese translation

About Tokyo: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Metropolis

Fire: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_Fire_Department

Police: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_police

The Mod Team So far.

Commander Rasseru = Leader, Skining, Maps, Sounds, Voice, and Researcher (Current working on Sirens and billboards images.)

TeamNamami = Lead Researcher and Support --- (Currently looking into seeing a department review parade)

lordbeno = 3D Modeling --- (Current working on another project.)

Also help from members of First Responders Mod Team.

We are looking for more teammates... Just PM Rasseru.

Supported Project Help from: Chidea, em4fun, Martjin (extra help on many things and will be credited)

The First Update will have a lot of changes. Later Updates more units, missions, etc...

Starting Progress:

Making New models for:

• Ambulance =
    0ne basic model finish.

Mobile Hospital

Rescue Dogs Vehicle

Equipment Vehicle

Pumper =
    Cab Model is finish.

Ladder Truck

Water Tender

ABC-Decontamination Vehicle

*New* Airport Crasher

Patrol Car

Troop Carrier

Prison Transporter =
    Model is almost ready for image skinning.

Amoured Car

Riot Control Unit

Helicopters

Progress Reskining

Tech Units

*New* EM3 Fire Boat

Map Making Progress

New maps are being made.

Movie Map : 60% Finish

Beach Map : 70% Finish

Edit Freeplay Map : 60% Finish

Deluxe Freeplay Map: 20%

*New* Airport Map : Starting

*New* Tokyo Bay Map : Starting

Some Screenshots of Progress

Skins

HinoCab1copy.jpg

Hino Ranger's Cab

3D models

FMPBG1.jpg

Hino Ranger's Cab

TokyoMAM.jpg

Ambulance

Maps

Japanese-Street2.jpg

Japanese-Street3.jpg

Japanese-Street.jpg

Fire Station

JFSM.jpg

Small Koban

SmallKoban.jpg

Sounds

Reworking new sounds. The past link is gone.

Sound that are finish: Police and Ambulance sirens.

More Models and Designs on the way.

Hopefully a unit model will be finish soon.

• Upvote 1

Hello looks great so far.

Does the Tokyo Police have something like the Swat i know Riot Control and Swat are diffrent.

Their are two different divisions.

Riot Police

Are officers who uses riot gear and do not carry any firearms.

Special Assault Team

They are like Swat or GSG 9... But more of a military counterpart. National Police Agency have them based at major Airports in Japan.

Ok are you gona have the SAT in the Mod too

I will think so. Because Riot Police are not trained as much in firearms.

Firearms reports are very low in Japan. But still many other crimes would call the Riot Police or SAT to respond.

Located a reference photo for ya.

Jappolice6.jpg

hope this helps. >_<

Thanks, but I have many website for reference photos. Plus I have real photos by me.

If you think you found a website I don't know? Just PM me the link.

Nice you want to help. I really need someone in our team to be a little bigger to help in the mod.

We will have those police cars.

dose tokyo got unmarked police car???

Yes, they do. Their are like 3 Units.

Traffic, Criminal Investigation, and Organized Crime will mostly have unmark cars.

Types they use are most High-end Japanese Car Models. Sport Luxury or just Luxury and a few normal brand models.

Mostly not the same model as normal squad cars. They want them to look common.

Its really hard to spot a unmarked in Japan. Most of them don't have huge antennas.

But small thick black ones like a car phone antenna. They are mostly in 3 colors too. White, Black, and Silver.

All light bars are hidden or is easy to throw a red light on the roof.

You wouldn't know the car is unmarked. Because it looks so normal and you would maybe just have to look into a window to see the high-tech computer or radio system.

We will maybe have a unmarked car unit in the mod. But not sure when.

Yes, they do. Their are like 3 Units.

Traffic, Criminal Investigation, and Organized Crime will mostly have unmark cars.

Types they use are most High-end Japanese Car Models. Sport Luxury or just Luxury and a few normal brand models.

Mostly not the same model as normal squad cars. They want them to look common.

Its really hard to spot a unmarked in Japan. Most of them don't have huge antennas.

But small thick black ones like a car phone antenna. They are mostly in 3 colors too. White, Black, and Silver.

All light bars are hidden or is easy to throw a red light on the roof.

You wouldn't know the car is unmarked. Because it looks so normal and you would maybe just have to look into a window to see the high-tech computer or radio system.

We will maybe have a unmarked car unit in the mod. But not sure when.

cool is there got mitsubishi lance evo police car or unmaked casue i see be4 mitsuibshi lance evo6 at a county got use and nissan skyline er34(4door one)also have in japan police i see be4 in youtube

cool is there got mitsubishi lance evo police car or unmaked casue i see be4 mitsuibshi lance evo6 at a county got use and nissan skyline er34(4door one)also have in japan police i see be4 in youtube

Sorry, there are very few or no Mitsubishi police car or unmarked. I haven't seen one... I maybe saw a Mitsubishi Police Van...?

They do use Skyline. but, maybe not the same sport model... Unmarkeds are mostly common looking... But few are more sporty.

Isent Japan really Suicide High we should make Suicides a big event and get some diverse Units for these events

Well it seems high because the News maybe reports on it a lot... But a lot of crimes seems to end up going to be suicide.

Changing on what new crimes will be added or how offen a crime will happen will be add later in the mod.

do have the maps u made like the movie studio? cause if u send them to me im ready to work on them.

r we gonna have monster(godzilla,etc) missions?

or west yakuza vs east yukuza? lol

oh damn, i thought of another funny mission idea a couple days ago but now i cant remember >_<

do have the maps u made like the movie studio? cause if u send them to me im ready to work on them.
r we gonna have monster(godzilla,etc) missions?

or west yakuza vs east yukuza? lol

oh damn, i thought of another funny mission idea a couple days ago but now i cant remember >_<

I'll say maybe... Because some people want to keep it real... Lets give the people real and then maybe the fantasy. :P

With the maps.... The roads are easy... The extra stuff takes longer.

The Models of the units should be on top the list... Some people want to see the units first.

If you seen my videos I posted at http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.ph...=2287&st=20

I know its cool to have some things like unmarked police cars, yakuza, SAT, robots, and etc...

The Mod can't start being like other mods with their cool things. Also they have all the basic things finish.

We don't yet.

After the basic things are done. Then we can add the cool stuff.

Becasue I want to have the cool Fire Department robots and Fire & Police Motorcycles. I have to wait also. :P

The Small Streets Map's Ground texture is 80% Done.

I'm starting the testing on it also.... to see if the normal EM units will crash into the walls. lol

When some of the Fire Engine models are finish? I will test them to see if they would work best?

Because some the Japanese Fire Engines are made for small street or alleys.

Here are some pictures to give you a idea how small.

Sizetest.jpg

Well may not look that bad? on a two line road... You must look at the room you have to work with if you can't stand in the grass areas. Even harder if the signs and light poles are in the way also.

Sizetest2.jpg

Here is a Engine in a alley side street. Housing and Walls would be this close in Japan.

I'll program the roads in to see the EM unit can drive this at all? would be hard.

Who a fans of EM3? Well I bring out something from the game. The Model of the EM3 Fire Boat.

The EM4's Fire boat looks too western... So I'm repainting the EM3 Fire boat to Tokyo Fire Boat colors and add some japanese text.

If coding works out right? Maybe a Driver launch from boat or another boat water gun.

I'm almost done in coloring and Ami going to post it in the mod to see if any colors need fix.

Then we will post a picture here.

Another thing that I seen use by the TFD. Is the Older fire ladder that is used EM 3 and 4...

But we will change to a newer Japanese one.

Older Engines for the Mod will be add on later if the TFD still used it in service.