huki

MAKING MODS.

What are you going to be doing on the project, no one is just going to make a mod for you

• Upvote 1

I agree with TACRfan, no one is going to build a mod for you. Asking for help is only for when you are making the majority of a mod (or at least a good chunk) and lack just a few skills, not a whole team. Your best bet is to learn how to do most of this stuff yourself and then ask for help for the part that your least good at. You especially need to become a good leader yourself, people will never help you if you look like you don't know what your doing. Skinning is easy, start with that. And then with mapping, then modeling, and finally scripting. Good luck, I hope to hear from you again in a few years.

On 12/6/2017 at 9:46 AM, huki said:

I will be make a mod of my birthplace volunteer fire department or something else town.

I'm not sure you understand my friend. People want to know:

1) What the mod will be about, in particular. For example, are you creating a fictional mod or a realistic one? Will it have heavy scripts or is it just a reskin?

2) What talents you have, especially with this game since it is quite complex to mod with and,

3) What you have done to start the mod

If you have not done anything to begin the mod, your topic doesn't belong here. I'm not trying to be mean, just trying to give a little guidance ^_^.

I have change something.The mod wont be of my birth place it will be from one different town.I will be creating a realistic one.I will do a skin of some vechile and modell  a fire station, hospital, police station, schools, shoping centre,I have talents with skining, and adding linghts.I always want to make a mod for emergency 4.And I am looking for house modeller, map skinner.And someone who wiill add a mision into freeplay map  and who will do a script. And actualy I have arleady make some vechile.You can see it here: http://www.emergency-forum.de/index.php?thread/64833-croatia-mod-new/.