Ghost Graphic Designs

Skoda Octavia 2013 + Peugeot 308 Mini Pack [REL]

2013 Skoda Octavia + Peugeot 308
L3h15vZ.png
Models, Skins, UV Mapping by MikeyPI

Peugeot 308
Models, Skins, UV Mapping by Itchboy
Uploaded with authors' permission by Ghost Graphic Designs

A pack of two new generation Skoda Octavias - Sedan and Station Wagon and a brand-new Peugeot 308. Fully skinned, scaled, with 3 doors and wheels, these three vehicles are ready to hit the european streets of Emergency 4!

Station Wagon version:
iRaAgIo.png

Peugeot 308:
12270295_747633275342944_183806742_n.jpg

Terms:

• These models may be used within other modifications without the author's consent under the terms/conditions that the author will be credited for their work on this model.  Failure to credit voids the fair-use terms of usage for this model package. Please give credit where it's due.

• These models may not be used for-profit in any way, if it is to be used as part of a for-profit project the author must be contacted prior to release of aforementioned project regarding additional terms/conditions which may apply.

• These models may be used in emergency 4 modifications and subsequently released to any medium per the terms/conditions stipulated above.

• These models may not be distributed as a standalone package/product on other websites other than www.emergency-planet.com.

Skoda Download - [click me]
Peugeot Download - [click me] *waiting for approval*

Happy Modding! :)
Edited by Ghost Graphic Designs

Sweet something that czech mod couldn't be missing! Will implememt that in my mod as soon as I can! :) great work Ghost an Mikey

Thank Mikey! I only did the upload and gave the suggestion. The link is now up, you can check it in the first post. :)

I downloade the file and put in game and i have problem with skin .I have looked in v30 file and the skin is named as png file outside.Can anybodey help me? even in zmodeler even ther isnt any skin on model

Problem solved :laugh::police:  :mug: 

Glad you guys enjoy it and nice work with the textures - they sure look awesome. I'll leave my contribution here too, PSP's new patrol cars:

11215507_1044886815550912_20922623350356

11221831_1044886818884245_77808255195819

Original pics taken from my Facebook page, so they look a bit blurry [damn you Mark Zuckerberg]. :P

Edited by Ghost Graphic Designs