updater12

[New Mod/Recruitment] Brookville Hospital Mod

Hello, 
     My name is Jake. I have had a fascination with hospitals since I was a toddler. I have noticed the amazing skills used in mod for Emergency 4/911 First Responders.

My concept is in a fictional town called Brookville. You are a hospital manager who controls a team of nurses, doctors, surgeons and technicians. A medical team (depending on the injury, Helicopter or Ambulance) will deliver the patient to your Emergency Room or Heli-Pad. You must choose the right teams to assemble (trauma, neurology, radiology, etc...) and prepare your staff with the correct equipment (gloves, scrubs, etc...). The medical team then takes the patient to the room you have booked/prepared and a GUI will appear, showing you the injures and previously applied tools (bandages, morphine, braces, etc..). You then basically have to treat the patient using any tool you need. You can move the gurney (stretcher) to any room in the hospital, such as the Operating Rooms, Radiology Department, Recovery Rooms, and so forth.

I am currently also in need of a development team, here are the positions available:
-3D Modellers
-Scripters
-Coder
-Texturer
-UV Mapper
-The Basic Team Members
-Someone who could make an accessible hospital which functions (work with scripting team)

List of members and their teams;
-Trauma Team:
--Trauma Team Leader
--Trauma Nurse
--Trauma Doctor
--Trauma Fellow

-Surgeons:
--Anaesthesiologist
--General Surgeon
--Cardiologist
--Neurologist
--Surgical Nurse
--Surgeon
--Assistant Surgeon
--Scrub Technician (To apply surgeon's scrubs & gloves)

-Radiologists:
--Radiologist
--Radiology Nurse
--Radiology Assistant

-Technicians
--Lab Technician
--Equipment Technician
--Shift Manager
--Builder
--Mechanic
--Janitor

There will be many features, such as:
--Upgrade your hospital, more patient capacity, better technology, etc...
--Hire/Fire staff
--Open/Close hospital
--Open/Close Departments
--Reject treatment to patients (not the nicest)
--When in the Emergency Room/Trauma Department, patients check in and you send them to certain rooms, with the ability to do many examinations
--Many more to come
--The ability to transfer patients to the morgue/other hospitals via helicopter/ambulance.*

*Only if we get time to

THIS MOD IS 3% COMPLETE

Thank you for viewing, and even more thanks if you help me with this!

To apply, just send me a message!

Current Team:
Lead Developer/Idea Maker - updater12
Graphics designers - updater12

EMS Modding Website:

http://ems-modding.webs.com/

The Medical Teams who will bring patients in are called BCFD (Brookville County Fire Department) and HeliMed (Air Ambulance)

What kind of modding experience do you have. Right now it just sounds like you are looking for a team to make the mod for you and you sit back and tell them what you want.

Well, I have quite basic modelling experience. I've made the emergency vehicles and some props around the hospitals (gurneys, desks, etc...) and also making the map for the base of the hospital. I've also made several personnel (currently the EMS). I'm asking for help, as It is quite a big idea. I wouldn't possibly be able to do it myself.

Just by the idea itself, this mod is going to require a lot of things that a vast majority of the Em4 modding community cannot do. A mission script would be the first and foremost thing needed to produce such customized form of gameplay. Next would have to be a lot of modelling to create the hospital itself, equipment, furniture and custom made vehicles.

Next would be the complex GUI required to be integrated into the mission script to make half of that list possible.

Next is more scripting, and more scripting, and a lot of more modding.

This is gonna be one huge task list and there wont be many (if any) hands available who can do most of these tasks. Good luck.

Just by the idea itself, this mod is going to require a lot of things that a vast majority of the Em4 modding community cannot do. A mission script would be the first and foremost thing needed to produce such customized form of gameplay. Next would have to be a lot of modelling to create the hospital itself, equipment, furniture and custom made vehicles.

Next would be the complex GUI required to be integrated into the mission script to make half of that list possible.

Next is more scripting, and more scripting, and a lot of more modding.

This is gonna be one huge task list and there wont be many (if any) hands available who can do most of these tasks. Good luck.

I have had a lot of experience at scripting and at Graphical User Interfaces. Shouldn't be too hard for me.