willowfork fire capt

Damon TX Mod WIP

I started in this mod based in my Fire Dept during last summer but didn't finish so I have decieded to restart the mod here are some pics of my work.

Damon Vol. Fire Dept.

Stations from left to right

http://www.dropshots.com/joshuapeavler1051/date/2015-01-20/20:28:10

Station 11- E11 E101(WIP) L1 C1 S1(WIP)

Station 22- E22 E211 L22 S2 B2

Station 30- E30 S3 T3(WIP)B3

Station 4- F1(WIP) F2(WIP) T104(WIP)  Station 4 will be off map because it is mainly a forestry station

West Columbia Vol Fire Dept OFF MAP (WIP)

Needville Vol Fire Dept OFF MAP (WIP)

EMS

http://www.dropshots.com/joshuapeavler1051/date/2015-01-20/20:35:11

Twin River Fire Dept Squad 3

Sweeny-West Brazos EMS

Medic 8 

Medic 3

This Mod will be released only if I can get the permissions for all the models.

I'll give you 1 guess Mentor...

EDIT: Nevermind you found out lol.

Oh I knew from the beginning. I'm just trying to pound in the fact that people don't ask to use models and they just rip them from peoples mods. I just prefer to know so I can keep track of who is using it.

And yes THVFD I meant the freightliner. Got mixed up again.

Oh I knew from the beginning. I'm just trying to pound in the fact that people don't ask to use models and they just rip them from peoples mods. I just prefer to know so I can keep track of who is using it.

And yes THVFD I meant the freightliner. Got mixed up again.

I know, its just common decency to ask someones permission before using something of theirs. But alot of people just seem to think its ok to just go ahead and do it anyway.

I know, its just common decency to ask someones permission before using something of theirs. But alot of people just seem to think its ok to just go ahead and do it anyway.

Right.....that is exactly my point. All I ask is that you ask first....not hard.

Well, considering that he is on a staff-sponsored vacation for violations, and has attempted to re-create a new account he has entered into a lengthier vacation for that, so this topic won't get updates for some time now.  Why people cannot just accept their punishment and come back upon it's expiration I will never fathom, instead they seem content to take a minor suspension and turn it into more permanent ones.

Well, considering that he is on a staff-sponsored vacation for violations, and has attempted to re-create a new account he has entered into a lengthier vacation for that, so this topic won't get updates for some time now.  Why people cannot just accept their punishment and come back upon it's expiration I will never fathom, instead they seem content to take a minor suspension and turn it into more permanent ones.

Ahh, ok. Thank you!