ENG51INE

Mayberry County [Released]

To everyone having issues with the traffic I took the black unmarked SUV and took all the guys and I completely shut down the intersection I am going on two hours of game play and no issues after shutting the intersection down.

Next issue I have seen a lot of people having is the parking at the hospital. If you take the ambulance or the SUV and place them like you are going to back them in you should not have any problems.

Delete and reinstall the mod I am using it on a windows 7 laptop just fine.

This mod hasn't em4 instalation, it is just winrared folder.

I built it on a windows 7 desktop and a windows vista laptop. I also suggest deleting and reinstalling

I have win 7 home and the error has name: Symbol RESTRICT2_CANBEPICKEDUP

018488b26d58e01948c8118dd2cbcf9a.md.png

To everyone having issues with the traffic I took the black unmarked SUV and took all the guys and I completely shut down the intersection I am going on two hours of game play and no issues after shutting the intersection down.

Next issue I have seen a lot of people having is the parking at the hospital. If you take the ambulance or the SUV and place them like you are going to back them in you should not have any problems.

In the next update the traffic issue is fixed.

What is the issue with parking at the hospital?

People were saying the the medic unit and the ambulance were parking slanted. So I found that if you set it up to back in then it parks fine. the only other bug i found so far is the ambulance getting stuck at hospital. i will keep looking and see if i find more. I just found out that the chief is still not able to turn of the alarm i am going to reinstall the patch and see if it fixes it

just found that when you disconnect tanker 3 from the hydrant the model thinks it is still connected therefore wont allow it to move

Are you using the latest version because that issue was fixed a while ago. This isn't "let's pick out everything that's wrong". I have not received any other reports about issues with any of the 3 tankers.

You are missing parts of the mod file it seems... Like the map files and script files. I checked and there are no errors with that script file.

All this screens are from clear first instalation of Version 1.1.1 with patch 1.1.1.