MikeyPI

Assistance finding photographs:

Hey guys, I need some help if someone can make it happen for me anyway... I am trying to make a 2004 (ish) Mack truck, but I am not having much luck on pictures of the thing (save the front).

I believe it is a LE613, but it may also be a 600....

2000%20Mack%20LE%20Chassis-0.jpg

I am looking for high-res pics of the side of the thing and the rear of the cab if possible... Note that this particular version has folding doors on it (yeah I know weird but it does)..  The standard door cab version is different (appears longer) which I do not need.

Thanks for any assistance that can be given.. I've struck out on high res pics of this one.

If you are looking for a fire truck chassis with the cab there are 2 to google search the are also used a a standard commercial chassis as well for garbage trucks, hope it helps.

Mack MR Chassis

American LaFrance Condor Chassis

The MR is a different class of truck (I've already built that one), this one is most commonly used as a garbage truck, the problem is the one I have to make is very unique and has folding doors instead of conventional doors that are on most trucks.

Edit: Thanks to those who tried to help out, I was able to make it work =)