Ghost Graphic Designs

Portuguese Modification [RELEASED]

having a issue with the special edition mod. when ambulances end service in the hospital, and i assume they should return to headquarters, they pop a error in game background with option to cancel, retry or ignore. ignoring it will let us continue to play, but is a litle annoying to do it every game we start, and after some time playing mod ends up crashing totally.
error message says the following:

(_LAToFireStationa71952):error:Symbol FirstPoint is not defined in current scope

any idea what can it be and how to fix? instalation finished without problems, i dont believe its a bad/corrupted instalation.

Correct. AKA RSB Simulator 2014.

How can I add a tow truck? this Mod has 2 Bugs, (with the hotfix) I cant spawn any tow and the other bug is that when you start freeplay there is a casualty in the port. Buts its the best mod i know. unfortunately its unplayable. Sorry horrible english. good luck with your project (that im obviusly following) and greetings from Argentina!

How can I add a tow truck? this Mod has 2 Bugs, (with the hotfix) I cant spawn any tow and the other bug is that when you start freeplay there is a casualty in the port. Buts its the best mod i know. unfortunately its unplayable. Sorry horrible english. good luck with your project (that im obviusly following) and greetings from Argentina!

For the tow truck, delete the ASF folder from your BV Lisbonenses/Units/Vehicles/TEC folder. :) About the casualty... No idea how that happened. :P To dispatch the units, click on the groups. :)