bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Update, everyone. I'm, unfortunately, pushing the estimated release date back to Fri, Dec. 12.This is because I don't feel like I'll be able to deliver a finished product 7 days from now like originally planned. But make no mistake, I'm still hard at work. Plus, this way, it can be considered more of an early Christmas present  :xmas:

Some progress percentage estimates:

Map: 90%

Events: 50%

Units: 75%

Finalization: 15%

To make up for the bad news, here's a new screenshot: 

aJmJxIR.png

Side note: I understand some of you will probably feel frustrated about the continued push-back of the release date, and I sympathize with that. But please refrain from complaining in the thread, because it won't speed things up any more. Fear not, this mod will get released before Christmas.

Yes!, that's my birth day!.q

So bama so police wise, can you tell us how many deputies there will be? Will it be like the Mayberry mod where you have only 4 d deputies.

So bama so police wise, can you tell us how many deputies there will be? Will it be like the Mayberry mod where you have only 4 d deputies.

P.S. we understands if you don't want to :)

I hope so but maybe he has to postpone it you can never know.

It has already been postponed several times. He said he is gonna take some more time to make it perfect. I don't mind, if he needs more time, so be it. At least we are gonna get a proper mod. Not like EM5 which is horrible.

EM5 should have been improved better because they should of payed more attention to what is going on in the games community that is why it isn't as great as we thought it would be.

Yes, it should have been. This is the most often mistake what developers do - they just don't pay attention to gamer community. I am glad I didn't buy that yet. The game looks horrible and I hate the control menu. Sorry for off-topic lol.