Dyson

New York Submod v2.4 Update

Hey guys,

Basically I actually saw a glance of what the Submod used to be like before Rafael joined forces. It kinda made me feel bad that I couldn't release the Manhattan Mod as soon as, so basically I came up with a compromise, I have replaced the Engine 207 and Ladder 110 with rigs from the new Mod. It's nothing major but atleast you get to play with some decent modeled seagraves. Anyway this is rather un-tested, but hopefully should be fine, any issues I'll sort out.

Should work with any version of the Submod, even original LA ;)

http://www.4shared.com/file/HQQcfVLG/NY_Submod_2.html

em42012021312172109.jpg

Info

All models, lights, skins, made by the Manhattan Mod team.

The use of these files as part of any other modification prior to release of the Manhattan Modification is prohibited.

These files do not represent the current stage of development on the Manhattan Modification and final models may vary.

x

I tried on a fresh install of the NY Submod and found it worked minus some ladder childs, so either you guys have done it wrong or..?

Anyway here's the new upload. http://www.4shared.com/file/HQQcfVLG/NY_Submod_2.html

1.Extract the file.

2. It will create a folder named NY Submod 2 open that folder

3. Inside is a Protos and Models folders, copy both straight into either LA Mod or the NY Submod.

4. It will ask to merge files, click yes, it will also ask to overwrite files, select yes again.

Done.

Everytime i get this for 10 and 207

121648859-3.jpg

I'm seriously lost, I made the patch, then installed a fresh LA mod and it worked with that. Totally baffled, I'll take another look I guess..

Anyone managed to get it working? At all?

Edit: Just checked once again, works for me with just this patch and any version of LA/NY submpd :s

Everytime i get this for 10 and 207

121648859-3.jpg

I found out what I was doing wrong, and I used to be getting the same things. I would go into the update folder and copy the files to replace them in the submod, well thats how I got what you have on your screen. Literally copy the files (Models & Prototypes) from this update, then paste the files (Models & Prototypes) into the submod. That will fix it. That;s what I did and now it works.