goog

L.A Mod units upgrade Sub-mod. 3.0 Fire/Police/Ambulance "OLD DOWNLOAD LINK REMOVED" "NO DOWNLOAD" "WIP"

Your attention to detail is impressive!

thanks dave!!!

here is the new LAPP,there is also a new black and white colour scheme LAPP,I may do both and let you guys choose what one you want...

Yeah, are looking great! and the K9 unit window glass, Wow, awesome :gut:

BTW,are you going to add any new unit?

thanks guys,for now we will be replacing just the crown vics ,everything else is for the most part still current...I'm thinking about changing the bomb squad to a truck like the heavy fire rescue as I seen lots of flickr pics with that unit and the LAPD suv unit will be changed to a marked tahoe.

Wow, you're just churning out one unit after another.

The two forward side lights - in between the front wheel wells and main headlights - blink red. (Similar to the CHP off axis red warning lights. They want cars at intersections to see the red and STOP.) While the two rear side lights are blue.

Reference picture and video:

LOS ANGELES POLICE DEPARTMENT (LAPD)  BOMB SQUAD - GMC UTILITY TRUCK

This video is of a K9 Bomb Squad truck. I couldn't find any videos of the GMC truck that you've modeled. You can bet though, that the light configuration is the same for all LAPD bomb squad units.

20101205-M4T-Movie-LAPD-K9-001

It's up to you to make the rear view mirror (halogen) light all red, just like in the photo you've posted, or make the split red/blue combo LED lights.

Joshua James Cullins 624

Great work. :gut:

Wow, you're just churning out one unit after another.

The two forward side lights - in between the front wheel wells and main headlights - blink red. (Similar to the CHP off axis red warning lights. They want cars at intersections to see the red and STOP.) While the two rear side lights are blue.

Reference picture and video:

http://www.flickr.co...man/4400788552/

This video is of a K9 Bomb Squad truck. I couldn't find any videos of the GMC truck that you've modeled. You can bet though, that the light configuration is the same for all LAPD bomb squad units.

http://www.flickr.co..._us/5248353581/

It's up to you to make the rear view mirror (halogen) light all red, just like in the photo you've posted, or make the split red/blue combo LED lights.

http://www.flickr.co...57625185767105/

Great work. :gut:

thanks Sigmeister,I just put lights in the added led housings to show CFD where I added led's...CFD will get the lights happening and correct,thanks for the pics and videos...we may get a chevy pickup down the road till then it's a Ford

Hey Goog1967, I just saw your unmarked Crown Victoria in the RCMP thread and I was wondering if you're going to put the chrome hubcaps on all the LAPD cars. Almost all of the LAPD Crown Victorias are fitted with the hubcaps here in LA.

I think they look more bad ass with the black rims but for reality sake I will slap the chrome wheel covers on the 2 LAPD cruisers.LASD and CHP will keep the black rims...

this looks awesome and i cant wait for it goog, now how will we the downloader install this? like any other Reskin and just replace the vehicle body and skin file?

Thanks guys...yes ScotiaFD,you are correct,you will be just putting all the new units in the appropriate folders