bazz

Merseyside Mod Modification-In Progress

@Bastian

It's ok I know they look like boxes :(

but i'm going to add more detail to the models and most will be re-made

i did not have much time to edit stuff today but i got to edit a little bit on the dennis

check the pic and tell me what you think please

Note:I Still need to scale the model

post-2606-0-98238500-1296511178_thumb.jp

I think this (mostly intern. Community) need more power (and mor time?!) to modeling. i can see only a hand full of int. modelers they're good in them (Hoppah, Stan, martijntjuh "NL", carman "PL", wooder "CZ", Rihis "LV" - on the best way, etc.)

I think everyday "hm... they need every own models... he model it, looking like a box... other user say "oh, it's fine", etc. I think: "licking on a salt stone?"

I don't modeling cars, but i draw more realistic in cars (see to Odense SK), shadylasse need only models there give to download, a few own things for specials in a mod, like ambulance and so on... ;) that'S really okay - looking not bad.

I don't will destroy the dream of your own mod, but is it the time value? sorry for my pig-englisch (ooooink)

Here is my fleet (i make a merpol, than i make a car of fewer berlin, another project 'Odense' maybe, than in other modifications to help, or make a tutorial, painting cars in wished colours, sample a package together with bombastic skins of helicopters, ...)

7vehicles2f5r.jpg

I think this (mostly intern. Community) need more power (and mor time?!) to modeling. i can see only a hand full of int. modelers they're good in them (Hoppah, Stan, martijntjuh "NL", carman "PL", wooder "CZ", Rihis "LV" - on the best way, etc.)

I think everyday "hm... they need every own models... he model it, looking like a box... other user say "oh, it's fine", etc. I think: "licking on a salt stone?"

I don't modeling cars, but i draw more realistic in cars (see to Odense SK), shadylasse need only models there give to download, a few own things for specials in a mod, like ambulance and so on... ;) that'S really okay - looking not bad.

I don't will destroy the dream of your own mod, but is it the time value? sorry for my pig-englisch (ooooink)

Here is my fleet (i make a merpol, than i make a car of fewer berlin, another project 'Odense' maybe, than in other modifications to help, or make a tutorial, painting cars in wished colours, sample a package together with bombastic skins of helicopters, ...)

You know.. BASTIAN... its hard work making mods and i agree its not perfect but he has tried really hard on this and if your going to mock his work then, SHAME ON YOU!, i think he has done a really good job, not everybody has the skills of modelling and skinning, certainly not me, but at least he has had a go, i dont believe in mocking other peoples work, and so...

YOU SHOULDNT TOO!!

:machkaputt:

Update

@Bastian Thanks For The Comment, I Wish He Could Help Us More But He's Busy At The Moment

Here's A Dennis I've Been Working On I Think It's From The 80s Or Mabye 90s It Was Hard To Get The Shape As The Dennis Are Quite Boxy Themselves

:(

But Here's My 3D Go It Ait Brilliant But It Something At Least :)

36119096.th.jpg

p1020432g.th.jpg

Note:There's Still Some Uv Mapping Errors Wich I Can Not Fix I Tried All Day To Fix The Lights But My Zmodeler Won't Have It :flagwave:

Thanks Bazz & Team

Update

picbl.th.jpg

Volvo And Skoda From CCC Mod

And Light Bars On The Volvo And Skoda By Sniper

Range Rover W.I.P

picdx.th.jpg

It Still Needs Some Smoothing

Going To Be Releaseing The Mod Very Soon Mabye End Of This Week Or Next Week Just Haveing

Problems Put The Models In Game :(

Sorry For Double Post Ment To Click EDIT :sorrysign:

Edited by bazz

Release Very Soon!

I have great news for everyone all models are done now and all that is left to do is finish putting the model in game and finish the lights for 1 more model :) so hopefully the release will be friday,I also managed to get some sirens done and they sound pretty good :)

Merseyside Fire & Rescue Service

14837819.jpg

Merseyside Police

60741542.jpg

Merseyside Ambulance Service

17510271.jpg

All units in the picture will be in Alpha 1.0

credtis will be in readme

Thank You

Bazz & Team

I wish i could do a volvo ladder truck in 3ds max :) lucky boy! the models are estonishing!, i know how it feels like if someone says its ugly, i´ve made my own a volvo FL280 and i get critic from other people like it not good there are holes in the model skin not correct like that :s but the funniest thing is i surently know they cant model a volvo like me or you so they need to shut up!, bazz go on with ur great mod!

Constructive critisism has it's place I find it funny how people on this site would rather have someone blow sunshine up their backside rather than listen to the critisisms and accept that sometimes they are trying to help you improve what you've done as opposed to just giving you a big thumbs up on something that could be improved... I always have my work(s) critiqued before I call them "completed" by other people whom didnt take the time to create them to verify they are accurate as they can be done before I call them complete... Perhaps just perhaps others could learn to accept the critism better on this site instead of figuring I KNOW you can't do this, so your opinion does not count, sometimes a fresh pair of eyes viewing what you've done is indeed beneficial and worthwhile to listen to... Just my two cents, but that's me.

@ Shadowzuziz: Giving critic to people just makes them try harder, so they get better and better all the time, instead of listening everyone licking their A** up like "oh its great" "awesome". So critic is only good thing. there are lots of ppl here who cant take critic. But of course, there are different kind of critic too, like there are good critic and bad ones. It is wrong to say just "crap" i think when you give anykind of critic, it should not be like; models are crap skins are crap, if you give critic, i expect it to be well explained and stuff. Like VaughnBernardJivesRichardson did (well it was'nt explained ;D but still good critic) = it was good critic. thats what i think ;D cheers-mate.gif

And officer max, seriously, i would NOT like to see model with all sort of holes and bad skin either, so they just gave you good critic to fix them - they didnt do anything wrong. oh cheez....

I wish i could do a volvo ladder truck in 3ds max :) lucky boy! the models are estonishing!, i know how it feels like if someone says its ugly, i´ve made my own a volvo FL280 and i get critic from other people like it not good there are holes in the model skin not correct like that :s but the funniest thing is i surently know they cant model a volvo like me or you so they need to shut up!, bazz go on with ur great mod!

You want the Volvo Ladder Truck? I made it and you can have it if you want :)