Ale

The skinning contest!

First of all, these skins are old and I had done when he posted that -some time ago I started doing a personal minimod with NYPD 90s units- and yes, in my van skin is also written SPECDA, but the picture from I took example was written that, so have you got any problem with that?

nypd1447.jpg

And about Dyson's model is not the first with no wheels that has participated, so how about instead of criticize you post a skin.

what's the point of it?

If you make a skin like Dyson, you also can say it's a copy because there are more Rescue1 vehicels on the forum... (or was it sarcastic)

Joke point

First of all, these skins are old and I had done when he posted that -some time ago I started doing a personal minimod with NYPD 90s units-

Why not post it? or even combine with rihis reskins

and yes, in my van skin is also written SPECDA, but the picture from I took example was written that, so have you got any problem with that?

i don't saw what you have writed on her - i mean thats going a bit boring

And about Dyson's model is not the first with no wheels that has participated, so how about instead of criticize you post a skin.

m maybe i'll try to reskin something againe

just copy and past it in your skin XD

well that's how I do it...

I'm searching for a medical logo in this case--> copy it--> past it on a different paint field, and make the background the same colour as the ambulance--> copy again--> past it on you model where ever you want :)