Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Two things I'd like to say,

1. C.F.D what was his full name? I plan to put a memorial to him in the submod, which leads me to..

2. The submod will be restarted mid week next week, however I have A level exams coming up soon (January) so around that time I will be idle, but i hope you can understand.

Dyson

x

Two things I'd like to say,

1. C.F.D what was his full name? I plan to put a memorial to him in the submod, which leads me to..

2. The submod will be restarted mid week next week, however I have A level exams coming up soon (January) so around that time I will be idle, but i hope you can understand.

Dyson

x

Dyson, good luck on your exams. And thanks for an excellent submod.

I have one of the most disappointing news to announce....

JoyRiderUSA has tragically passed away from surgery complications, according to his brother.

Man, I'm super bummed out right now. He was a really nice guy. :unsure:

R.I.P. 1992-2010

Very sad when someone so young passes away! My condolences to his family.

Dyson, I understand you could use some models. I'd like to donate a Seagrave FDNY truck I made a while ago. It is finished, though there may be some things you want to change. I want to dedicate it to your submod and JoyRiderUSA. Please contact me on MSN or through a PM, and we'll work out how I can get this to you.

post-3134-0-54333700-1291578963_thumb.jp

Picture is a little old- current model has improvements.

Dyson, I understand you could use some models. I'd like to donate a Seagrave FDNY truck I made a while ago. It is finished, though there may be some things you want to change. I want to dedicate it to your submod and JoyRiderUSA. Please contact me on MSN or through a PM, and we'll work out how I can get this to you.

Thanks bama, it looks amazing and this is the start of 2.2 btw :) I'll inbox you my email address :)

Looking good :)

How come both side have pipes on them? One side should have storage compartments...

I mean the submod from EM4 here.

I dont understand how i got to intstall him.

I don't think he was talking to you.

To install just copy everything in the folder into your LA Mod folder ;)

I don't think he was talking to you.

To install just copy everything in the folder into your LA Mod folder ;)

I find the @ station 1 that the 2nd Ambulance gets stuck and the ambulances do not return to station properly. I had to fix a few police vehicles and also @ the menu, I find that where the water tender is, there is a white fire engine with no features on it. I also find that when you have a policemen call for an ambulance, I get and error message, so I choose ignore. Than I do it manually. I had to edit the lights on some of the Police vehicles and there were wheels in the doors of the bomb squad vehicles and I edited that as well. I had to do a lot of editing on those models.

I find the @ station 1 that the 2nd Ambulance gets stuck and the ambulances do not return to station properly. I had to fix a few police vehicles and also @ the menu, I find that where the water tender is, there is a white fire engine with no features on it. I also find that when you have a policemen call for an ambulance, I get and error message, so I choose ignore. Than I do it manually. I had to edit the lights on some of the Police vehicles and there were wheels in the doors of the bomb squad vehicles and I edited that as well. I had to do a lot of editing on those models.

gutted

and an update

pimped up engine 207 thanks to the donation :D

news to follow soon :)

Here's the news:

1. First thing to discuss, it has been discussed a few times about getting this submod into a multiplayer environment, so to not clutter the forum I will be making a new topic where we can talk about that, and we can even use the forums on my site nysubmod.webs.com.

2. Adding some bug fixes and working on the FDNY now we have some quality engines to form the backbone for future improvements.

3. The new patch will hopefully have a holidays feel to it :) so if anyone knows of any christmas models (trees etc) let me know :)

Anything else just let me know :)