Guest Firepower01

Check Victim & Barriers

Guest Firepower01

So after I downloaded 2.0 I was looking through the new features in-game. I noticed the LAPD officers have a "check victim" function, what exactly does it do, can't seem to figure it out myself. And where can I get barriers?

Guest Firepower01

Yeah the fence things. I didn't see them in the equipment section you see when you order the vehicle (but then again the MP5 and other things aren't in there either). Thanks for the help guys! (Wish the LAPD officers had like a mini stabilize command, since they know first aid.)

Yeah the fence things. I didn't see them in the equipment section you see when you order the vehicle (but then again the MP5 and other things aren't in there either). Thanks for the help guys! (Wish the LAPD officers had like a mini stabilize command, since they know first aid.)

The only vehicle I can think of right now that has that is the LAPD SUV. I'm sure there are other vehicles with that too.

About the Barricade, I'm POSITIVE the LAPD SWAT SUV (AUS) has it, the LAPD SUV, SWAT Heavy Rescue, SWAT Rescue 2 and 3 for SURE... I think both FBI SUV and Command Post have them... as does the ATF NRU and MCP, and Border Patrol SUV from the AUS... Might be wrong though...

And the Stabalize Command can be given to ANY personnel in the Editor... all my Police, Fire and EMS have at LEAST the Stabalize command :)

You will only see the barricade command in an officer who is near a units that carries them.

Same with the other equipment.

And where can I get barriers?

Read the manual. :)

edit: nvm, I forgot to add the police barricade to the manual. STUPID ME! According to the script you can get the barrier from the following vehicles:

- LASD Hummer H2

- LAPD SWAT Rescue 1 to 3

- LAPD SWAT Heavy Rescue

- LAPD SUV

- USNG HMMWV

- USNG Transport Truck