Guest NPD-Traffic

em4 delux event

Guest NPD-Traffic

I get a call of a misdsing person i send out usar dog find the person but soon after i recover body and send it away in corners van i get a 2nd call of a missing person/murder and there is no body to find. I noticed once i did not recover the body from missing person and i had gotten a murder all it said you have found the body now stand by for suspect description. I was just wondering if i could get any tips on howto solve these events the proper way.

Thanks in advance

After a body was recovered and invesigated, Ive seen a man with a gun not far from that place. (He was not marked on radar map) Ive arrested him, taken him to PD and the task "Missing people" was solved.

That has happend only once. In the LA map.

Sometimes (often) I cant find the body or cant see a gunman.

The event can be solved by letting the SAR dog search the area where the person was last seen.

When the dog has found the body, let a paramedic treat the body. If the patient is still alive treat him and take him to hospital. If the person is dead, wait for the medic to stop reviving him with the paddles. Now let a FBI invesitgator check the body (check victim).

You will get a discription of the murderer and he (or they) will appear on the map not far from the missing body.

Let the police arrest them and take them to the station. The body must be transported to HQ by the coroner.

I get a call of a misdsing person i send out usar dog find the person but soon after i recover body and send it away in corners van i get a 2nd call of a missing person/murder and there is no body to find. I noticed once i did not recover the body from missing person and i had gotten a murder all it said you have found the body now stand by for suspect description. I was just wondering if i could get any tips on howto solve these events the proper way.

Thanks in advance

Check the minimap for the location of your murderer. :)

Guest NPD-Traffic
Check the minimap for the location of your murderer. :)

i do :P

Last time i found the body i sent to hq with corners, than the call came in again of missing person i used usar dog it searched for long time and no body came up. The usual i do is wait a bit and that same body counts for second even but it tells me stand by for suspect description and nothing happens from there :P im going to give that FBI thing a shot and post soon after thanks for the current replys