station9emt/firefighter

PC GTA IV

I would that my PC could run it :1046276372_bawling: |:machkaputt: |:machkaputt: |:machkaputt:

I don't no why but if I want to instal it than I can't see any text only strange symbols like Chinese signs etc...

but the video's I watched online are awsome (with the cop cars etc...)

maybe that someone knows this?

Can you make some screens, and tell more specificly when you get the symbols? Pretty much chance I can help.

Just got GTA:IV. Gonna download the LCPD First Response mod, but are there any other mods that are worthwhile getting? Think of getting the LAPD cruisers but I'm still looking.

So, suggestions?

http://www.gtapolicemods.com/news.php

Register there and have a look in the downloads section, much better than the mod you linked. Everything from Crown Vics to Tahoes are on there.

Guest Francis

The new patch means script hooks (I think) aren't working yet, so LCDFR won't work :(

Or is it just me?

The latest scripthook is not yet compatible with 1.0.4 and higher.

The new patch means script hooks (I think) aren't working yet, so LCDFR won't work :(

Or is it just me?

you can still download the right version for lcpdfr mod to run,i have downloaded the right patch that is needed

I've got it, but can't for the life of me get it to work. I'm getting the "seculauncher failed to start application. 2000". I've tried every fix, deleting all the C++ things and installing only the recommended one, downloading the proper NET Framwork package, tried every patch version, even took the liberty of cracking the game. I figured I had the right to do that with a legal copy that won't work no matter what I do. But not even that solved it. It worked just fine on my old XP rig. Guess I have to set up a XP virtual machine or something -_-

I've got it, but can't for the life of me get it to work. I'm getting the "seculauncher failed to start application. 2000". I've tried every fix, deleting all the C++ things and installing only the recommended one, downloading the proper NET Framwork package, tried every patch version, even took the liberty of cracking the game. I figured I had the right to do that with a legal copy that won't work no matter what I do. But not even that solved it. It worked just fine on my old XP rig. Guess I have to set up a XP virtual machine or something -_-

Me too I can´t play. I think I need Windows Service pack 3, do you have it?

Bazz, your videos are good :12:

Me too I can´t play. I think I need Windows Service pack 3, do you have it?

Bazz, your videos are good :12:

I have Win7, and I update it all the time, so.

Tried getting it to work again a while back. The only thing I accomplished was to break avast! Antivirus. I didn't notice, so I was without working AV for quite some time :P I aparently deleted som Visual Basics packages it needed when trying to find the VB package GTA IV needed.

Bah. This game has been portet extremely poorly.

Aitor, how did you get it to work in the end?

I have Windows XP so I installed service pack 3. When I install the game the game didn´t launch because the Rockstar social club didn´t install so I opened the disk 1 (I have the original game) and manually installed the social club.

Finally I played, but i had to put lower graphics cause my computer worked slow. I have avast and it works fine.

I think the GTA 4 installer is a shit.

I hope this help you ;)

I have Windows XP so I installed service pack 3. When I install the game the game didn´t launch because the Rockstar social club didn´t install so I opened the disk 1 (I have the original game) and manually installed the social club.

Finally I played, but i had to put lower graphics cause my computer worked slow. I have avast and it works fine.

I think the GTA 4 installer is a shit.

I hope this help you ;)

Yeah I have Social Club and all that crap as well. I have the original game too, or I wouldn't ask for help here :P My problem is (according to the Rockstar forums) the Visual Basics packages, or some other package that I can't remember but installed. Net frameworks or something I think.

Anyway, I installed everything I needed, tried with every version (tried starting the game after applying each patch), but to no avail. Seculauncher just won't work.

Just a little question, in GTA 4 to install downloaded car is necessary replace the cars in the game? In the videos of car mods I see that the cars apears from nothing and can be changed of color so, what program do they use?

So what your trying to say is that what program they use to intsall downloaded cars right?

if thats what your asking download a program called SparkIV i use spark 0.6.6

When you intsall a car useing sprakiv it replaces the car it's "optimized for" for example if i install a police car and it's optimized for "police2" it will replace the police partrol car.

What program do they use?

if your talking about hte program that he uses to change the colour of the car it look to me he is useing the inGame Trainer

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=393676

I hope this helps

Bazz