Guest ffpdfirefighter2002

Need Help! w/dxdiag file

I just installed Emergency 4 and also the LA mod, I double click to start the game and the screen appears as it is going to launch the game then kicks me right back out to the desktop.. what can I do? tried going through the technical help files here but still no luck

DxDiag.txt

Guest pmadden94

I have nearly the same computer as you. Except for the fact that I have 300gigs of memory and i run windows 7...

Everything should work..

Have you tried running the game as an administrator?

There is a tutorial somewhere on the site...basically, right click the program and go to "run as administrator" 50% of the time, thats the problem

I have nearly the same computer as you. Except for the fact that I have 300gigs of memory and i run windows 7...

hmm now you got me wondering,......

How the hell do you get 300gig of memory?

i suspect you mean a 300gb hard disk drive.

cause if you don't i want to know what type of motherboard you got :onceldoc: (then i'm ordering one for myself to)

ontopic: if the admin option does not work.

please upload a log file.

your pc(notebook) is good enough,..but without a log file we can't see why it dumps you out.

(logfiles can be found in the main directory of Emergency 4, and are called: Logfile.txt)

thanks for the reply guys, not sure why it said I had 300 gigs of ram, it is correct with 300gig hard drive.. I will try to get a log file done in the next day or two and post it up here.. I tried running it as admin with no success. I also installed the game and LA mod on my desktop computer and it runs like a charm on Vista so not sure what the difference is in the two

Yet he claims to work for geeksquad, and he cant even get his facts straight.

For the sake of peace shall we say,.......He is only human?

thanks for the reply guys, not sure why it said I had 300 gigs of ram, it is correct with 300gig hard drive.. I will try to get a log file done in the next day or two and post it up here.. I tried running it as admin with no success. I also installed the game and LA mod on my desktop computer and it runs like a charm on Vista so not sure what the difference is in the two

it was not yours that said 300gigs of ram.

It was pmadden94 who claimed to have a simulair system as yours, only he had 300gigs of ram.

So i really want to know where he got that type of motherboard.

I could use more ram space :12:

And when ever you have posted the logfile leave a message here

So we know you have updated the topic