BillA

Removing road flairs

when you don't want it on the road anymore, just get a FF or police oficer to pick them up. The point is that they are very thin, and that dubles the trouble... :)

You have to zoom in, then keep trying with the mouse over it...

Guest pmadden94
You have to put the road flairs in your hand away before you can pick them up. After 4 flares i think you run out automatically untill you get more from a cop car.

its 3 actually :)

and yeah..you need to have a very steady hand to pick them up..its somewhere near the base of them, away from the flame

You have to put the road flairs in your hand away before you can pick them up. After 4 flares i think you run out automatically untill you get more from a cop car.

Ah thank you, I was wondering about that. Once they are picked up (which is very tough) how do you put them away to make room for more? They hold onto them and I can't enter a vehicle or anything, can only drop them again. The same goes for traffic cones, I can pick them up and set them down but how do you put them away?

Thanks for any help!

Guest pmadden94
they are pretty tricky things to pick up but, its possible

Yes. Patience is a virtue. But as I said earlier, it can be picked up if you slowly move the mouse from the end of the flare opposite the fire to the middle part of it...