C.F.D

Las Venturas Fire Rescue is Recruiting! Join Now!

RECRUITMENT VIDEO:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Want to Help of those in Danger? Want to Make a Change and become that "Impact" in the City of Las Venturas? Think you can Handle the Heat? The Challenge? Think you are Qualified? Then Sign up, Test yourself to the max and become a Fire Fighter.

Join Now! Would the City "Work" for you?

SA-MP IP: 75.102.27.178:7782

http://ascendence.

*PSSSSSTT!* I am Captain for LVFD! It's friggen awsome and if you sign up and come in-game with me I'll by you dinner or lunch after training ;)

If I remember correctly, Squad 88, Truck 15, and the Utility still need a crew. I think the chief, Larry, has 88 right now and the Utility is the most useless thing in the game.

I am interested, I'm just waiting to get my new computer.

Cool!

Before I go ahead and order the PC San Andreas, is there a certain version I need to buy to be able to have mods and SA-MP?

No. Install it and downgrade to v1.0 or v1.1.

By the way, will it work alright with Windows Vista?

I think.

I can't wait to see if you join! It's good to know people from the forums who play on AWO.

Alright, cool!

lol, sorry for all of the questions, but where can the downgrade be found? Is it a patch or something that is found online?

Look up GTA sa downgrade v1.0 or GTA sa downgrade v1.1

I'll play. I've never played SA-MP though :(

lol! Just get SAMP and join the server. SAMP is like single player except there is no AI things and you need to play like you would live. For example:

Yield to emergency vehicles. If you do not yield, ticket time.

*if you do not yield to me, I will run your ass off the road with my armoured rescue truck :P*

Stop at red lights/intersections with stop signs

Do not speed (speed limt is 60 MPH everywhere, I believe)

Must go through training for most real jobs

You get the idea.

OK. I would like to be a firefighter. I'll join the forums, but can I have a link. The one in the first post doesn't work. :(

http://www.ascendence.net/forum/index.php

Cool. I will talk with Chief Larry. Wich truck do you want? A Ladder Truck or an Engine?

I'll use an Engine if that is alright.

(Also, just tell him that I don't have the game yet, but I will be joining and playing on the server as soon as I can)

I was wondering what you guys down at the fire department actually do? Are there real fires or do you just roam around in the city?

There is one station in LV, one in LS. LV is the city everyone is at. Sometimes we have good RP'ers and we'll get fires and MVAs and Shootings...Stuff like that. We stay at the station unless we are getting fuel or repairing apparatus. We also get called out in Vent sometimes.

Can randomperson139 be my ingame name as well?

And what kind of stuff do the police and ambulance do in the game?

Nope. RP name, for example: Larry_Lawless Jake_Mocaw (Me) Joe_Rock etc.

PD do PD sttuff, ambulance has been removed. We have one ambo in LV and two in LS as FD ambos

Looks like I'll have to wait until I get the computer and server until I can join the forums. My account on there was removed.

Forgot! You need to register with your in-game name. Like if you want to be Eric_Runner (my old account), you need to register on the forums as EricRunner, or Eric Runner, etc.

Forgot! You need to register with your in-game name. Like if you want to be Eric_Runner (my old account), you need to register on the forums as EricRunner, or Eric Runner, etc.

Oh ok. So can I still join the forums right now with a username like that or will I have to go on the server first?

Oh ok. So can I still join the forums right now with a username like that or will I have to go on the server first?

Yes. I told them you and someone else might be joiningg.

Okay, I signed up on the forums under the name DrDoom151.

I validated my email yet it still says I'm validating.

Can't see any recruitment page to apply for joining the LVFD.

» AWO: Original RP, by Original RP'ers! › Government Agencies › Las Venturas Fire & Rescue

There is a pinned topic with the app

EDIT: http://ascendence.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1695

Update!

The FD is now divided into two: FDSA, the paid department, and LVFD, the volunteer department. I am co-chief for volunteer, so make sure you have volunteer in you application! We have two ambos, three engines, one rescue, and one tow truck availible, so PLEASE fill out an app. Post here before you do so I know it's someone from the forums. I am also making a video tomorrow that I'll upload ;)

Link: http://ascendence.net/forum/index.php?showforum=315

EDIT: Sorry 'bout the double post.