Guest pvfdemt17

Some Assistance Please with LA

Guest pvfdemt17

Im new to the whole 911 first responders game...and really not computer savy :flagwave::machkaputt::cheers-mate: anyways i was wondering if anyone could help me with the la mod ive downloaded the 911 first responders game from atari and have attempted 3 or 4 times to download the la mod....but im not really sure where im suppose to save that file to ive saved it to a couple different ones including one that said mods and it still will not show up or give me any error screens....so if someone could help me out a little that would be greatly appreciated..

Tyler

Guest pvfdemt17
Hi, welcome to the forum,

Save the file, unpack it and double click the .exe file :)

when I did this it came up after a couple minutes of thinking it said that the dozer file was corrupted?

when I did this it came up after a couple minutes of thinking it said that the dozer file was corrupted?

Do you have a file called Mods inside your main EM4/911:FR folder? If no create that folder manually (file --> new --> folder) and try again.