Doorbar

Melbourne Mod

Hey there, I'm planning on starting with a small Melbourne mod. Melbourne is a major city in the country of Australia for those that might not know that. I am a rookie in mod making and will of course update this mod constantly as I learn more and more about modding and scripting. Therefore I will only make one or two vehicles to start off with and will upgrade that slowly into a whole fleet. Instead of the technical vehicles, I will transfer them into SES (State Emergency Service) vehicles.

If you have any ideas for any vehicles I should make, feel free to post a pic to help. :1046275976_nospam:

First of all :welcome: to the forums.

To mods: This is in the wrong section...

If you need help, there are tons of tutorials and helpful advice/tips on the forum and I and others can help you. I suggest learning to do something well like modeling and then go for it; the more work gets done, the more people are willing to help. I love Australia myself, so I wish the best of luck to you :D

Guest Scorpy

Hey,

If you need a hand in the project, let me know. I'd be interested in doing an Australian style mod with you.

Thanks

Dunno how but I'd love to help. Been involved in numerous services so have some background info to help if you'd like.