racer123246

Making An Emergency In Freeplay?

I wanted to make my own emergency for my 911 First Responders LA MOD 2.0 freeplay map, because I'm tired of the same-old-same-old. I wanted to create either a Suspicious Driver or a Drunk Driver emergency. Both will need to have the officer patrol, chase, and pull over the suspect. How can I do this? I have a feeling I'll need a script. If so, how do I make one?

I'm computer savvy, but I want a simple tut.

Thanks

'

Racer :police:

:sorrysign: , but I just realized that I put this in the Emergency 3 section, instead of Emergency 4; sorry for any confusion, but I want a tut for EMERGENCY 4

You can't just addition new events like that without ruining your whole freeplay and passing a month in front of your PC writing a fully scripted freeplay

there is a script for that in the winterberg mod. If it's for personal use only you can just copy and paste that script. You do might need to adapt the command name in the script (I believe in winterberg the command is called pullover while here it is called chase).

I wanted to make my own emergency for my 911 First Responders LA MOD 2.0 freeplay map, because I'm tired of the same-old-same-old. I wanted to create either a Suspicious Driver or a Drunk Driver emergency. Both will need to have the officer patrol, chase, and pull over the suspect. How can I do this? I have a feeling I'll need a script. If so, how do I make one?

I'm computer savvy, but I want a simple tut.

Thanks

'

Racer :police:

:sorrysign: , but I just realized that I put this in the Emergency 3 section, instead of Emergency 4; sorry for any confusion, but I want a tut for EMERGENCY 4

Yeah, as previously stated you will need to spend ALOT of time in front of your computer trying to script this just right. Unless you know of somebody who already has a similar script that can give you a reference or assistance. Sorry man I wish I could be more help, if you need anything else feel free to PM me.

Good Luck,

C. Negatory

Okay Pyro, how can I adapt it into LA MOD?

I found out the event is scripted in the witchdoctor_action script of the winterberg mod. Now I just need to find out in what part of the script and how I can get it to work in different mods. I'm really busy this week so I don't know if I'll get around to it.

Best wishes to you then.

@917893678251: Why would you want violent ones when they're already violent? lol