SirMoo

Call Bat Chief

Can someone explain how or write up a script for Call Bat chief that I can give to the FF and Police. I'm not really sure how the call functions work or where to go to even look at it and figure it out myself. I prefer to learn how to edit thing so maybe a finished file along with a quick walkthrough on how it was done or possibilities to edit it. =D Kthxbai.

Can someone explain how or write up a script for Call Bat chief that I can give to the FF and Police. I'm not really sure how the call functions work or where to go to even look at it and figure it out myself. I prefer to learn how to edit thing so maybe a finished file along with a quick walkthrough on how it was done or possibilities to edit it. =D Kthxbai.

You could take a look at one of the other call scripts the police officers have (e.g. call ambulance) and see if you can edit that for the battallion chief.

Just out of curiosity, why would you need this script?

1: A lot of times I'll have police cars in the area more near to an emergency than the Bat chief. If I have multiple movements of Fire Fighters, it can be a bit difficult to find him and much more simple to simply have a police call him to the scene and use him to dispatch the emergency vehicles. Own personal fun?

2: Hot key tends to be a bit glitchy and sometimes likes to yank me across the map away from what ever emergency I'm at. On a larger map that has issues with rendering and speed... that can be annoying.

3: Personal fun?

well im glad im not the only one who has tried this, I am close, I think, but still no cigar :smoke:. I see it more usful for the EMS sup though, until I put a PM in with my BC so now I am working on that, sort of lol.

Keep working, USman :prop:

I have been thinking and in Explorers4x4's mods there are two BC, so what if each BC only controlled the trucks in there station and if you need help you would have to call the other BC? I think that would be neat!