UkMod999

Scotland Mod V2.0 In The Make! (Work In Progress) UPDATE 06/6/11!

Sounds great :gut:

Bad News Guys. We Need Another Modder. kentfireandrescue stole Ahrus's scania and i checked it out.I need a new modder asap the mod is not closing down but kent cant model. He lied about the ahrus mod scania so im not willing to have him as a member. He could not even send me the files of the scania. Thanks For You Guys Telling Me.

We Need A Modder Urgently.

It says in the ToS that using other people stuff can result in a warned and also the mod will be deleted. That won't happen to this mod will it? Or is it only if it's released?

BTW: you might want to take the pictures of it off the first post.

I don't know. UkMod999 didn't actually know that kentfireandrescue had used a model that wasn't his.

Well i highly doubt it will be deleted since 1. the files where not even sent 2. mod not even released therefore not breaking copyrights or what ever else.

What happend to the Scania i sent you? or am i thinking of the wrong person? :P

i just know how to do it mate. My computer crashed and i lpst everything. I really need a modder. Just to get this mod going. Its tough i thought he was telling the truth.

Bad News Guys. We Need Another Modder. kentfireandrescue stole Ahrus's scania and i checked it out.I need a new modder asap the mod is not closing down but kent cant model. He lied about the ahrus mod scania so im not willing to have him as a member. He could not even send me the files of the scania. Thanks For You Guys Telling Me.

We Need A Modder Urgently.

PM the staff (that would be me) your suspicions, the exhibits and the reason why you think that your accusation is valid.

We will look further into this.

In the meantime, get back to topic.

I hope this can get back up and carry on despite...well, needs no mentioning.

Least we can take heart in the fact a mod paid a visit and all is still well in terms of the thread being open =]

I wish I could mod, i'd offer straight up to help otherwise :(

Best of luck with this (I especially like the idea of 15 minor followed by major :12:)

I hope this can get back up and carry on despite...well, needs no mentioning.

Least we can take heart in the fact a mod paid a visit and all is still well in terms of the thread being open =]

I wish I could mod, i'd offer straight up to help otherwise :(

Best of luck with this (I especially like the idea of 15 minor followed by major :12: )

Thanks Allot Mate. Its Going To Take Allot Of Time To Get This Mod Going. Im Not Stopping. This Mod Is Going To Keep Getting Better. Thanks For The Comment On The 15 Then A Major.

Thanks And I Hope You Can Keep Giving Great Comments And Feedback.