UkMod999

Scotland Mod V2.0 In The Make! (Work In Progress) UPDATE 06/6/11!

I think you should add bit more resolution to the textures to make it look smooth ;) and maybe photorealistic?

They textures are suprisingly of high resolution.

And photorealistic,..they are made of pictures i recive from it(but most of the time, i only have 1 or 2 pictures that show me where i need to place some tings.

But these photo's cant be used for skins(to far in perspective, to low resolution(see a lot of pixels) and so on.

Any way, here is an update from the 94D-300 MIU

94dcab.jpg

94dcab2.jpg

94dcab3.jpg

94dcab4.jpg

94dcab5.jpg

Build after this picture:

cabreverance.jpg

The red outline shows where the model cab is at this moment.

Dam. =P

I also have a new idea. I was looking at London mod and they were talking about those tents that go around the deaths of people. But then it came to mind that we use police tape and I noticed that it hasnt been mentioned in any mods at all before. So maybe you could add police tape or somethin for big large open areas.

Dam. =P

no cab. :prop:

I also have a new idea. I was looking at London mod and they were talking about those tents that go around the deaths of people. But then it came to mind that we use police tape and I noticed that it hasnt been mentioned in any mods at all before. So maybe you could add police tape or somethin for big large open areas.

Police tape is mentioned in a lot of mods before.

But it is the question is it possible...some say it is, some say it isn't.

So far no mod with tape has come out. so i'm thinking no.

But who knows,...we can always try to see what would be needed an how to do it.

There is salvage sheets. And maybe police tents for say shootings etc. But We Shall See On What I Can Do.

I think you should add bit more resolution to the textures to make it look smooth ;) anpd maybe photorealistic?

The Skins Look Nice. They Look Realistic to me. This is only for the Beta. We Have Time To Improve So And We Need A Skinner To Help Out.

Tian The Scania Looks Amazing The Cab is Omg. Looks So Hice The Detail Is Brilliant. Im Going To Get Some Photos Of All Trucks Side On Front And Back For The Skins Very Soon. Updates About 6pm Uk Time For The Lights :)

Thanks Everyone

Im Going To Get Some Photos Of All Trucks Side On Front And Back For The Skins Very Soon.

Let's make a contest out of it.

say the one who gets the best (high resolution) pictures of the grampain, lothian Highlands FD, PD and EMS.

Will get the first right for beta tester or something :WTF::loldev:

Hell i don't know, all i know is the only the sun rises for nothing.

I was looking at London mod and they were talking about those tents that go around the deaths of people.

It was mentioned by a forum member, not a member of the mod

As I said in their thread too, it's regarded impossible/difficult, and there's no need when the 'halt civilian' button on the officer has the same effect.

It does have a reason, if it wasn't for the sun the people on the other side of the world wouldn't have a moon to look at ;)

It was mentioned by a forum member, not a member of the mod

As I said in their thread too, it's regarded impossible/difficult, and there's no need when the 'halt civilian' button on the officer has the same effect.

not to undermine you, but think real logic about this.

"and there's no need when the 'halt civilian' button on the officer"

now think about the fences hoppah's lamod police officers can deploy.

then think about this....an animation for tape.

put those to gether(halt/send command from police)

Blocking settings from the fences.

animation.

done.

(i think), but i'm not sure. so will have to see if the game would allow my logic(pray for your life that it doesn't muhahahahaha :loldev: )

OMG if there isn't much to here at work i will go mental!! :wall:

Heyy!! :1046276128_motz: spoiler does not cover smily's :1046276372_bawling:

Let's make a contest out of it.

say the one who gets the best (high resolution) pictures of the grampain, lothian Highlands FD, PD and EMS.

Will get the first right for beta tester or something :WTF::loldev:

Tian. Im Getting Pictures. :) Im Booking A Visit And Taking a 12mp Camera. And Getting The Best Pics. No one will get the first right for the beta tester as everyone is getting it at the same time :D so its fair. :)

it was mentioned by a forum member, not a member of the mod

Im not putting police tape in as whats the point when the police will have there signs? And Also It Would Be A Pest As It Would Not Really Work Well As When You Think Of It. Police Tape Only Gets Used At Murders. And Its Not Really For Emergency 4. No One Has Came Up With It So We Shall Leave The Police Tape At That.

There Will Be A Tent.

Im not putting police tape in as whats the point when the police will have there signs? And Also It Would Be A Pest As It Would Not Really Work Well As When You Think Of It. Police Tape Only Gets Used At Murders. And Its Not Really For Emergency 4. No One Has Came Up With It So We Shall Leave The Police Tape At That.

Thought as much, good :)

There Will Be A Tent.

Brilliant!

Looking forward to seeing that :)

OMG if there isn't much to here at work i will go mental!! :wall:

Tell me about it. I'm going insane haha

Tell me about it. I'm going insane haha

Great we can go bonkers to gether.(always more fun doing it in pairs)

Look i even found matching hat's :prop::prop:

Tian. Im Getting Pictures. :) Im Booking A Visit And Taking a 12mp Camera. And Getting The Best Pics. No one will get the first right for the beta tester as everyone is getting it at the same time :D so its fair. :)

okey :flagwave::cry:

There Will Be A Tent.

Only if i can camp in it first!!! :protest: