UkMod999

Scotland Mod V2.0 In The Make! (Work In Progress) UPDATE 06/6/11!

ok, i downloaded google sketchup, zmodeller2 wouldn't work. Did a man cab by pasting it onto sketchup, drawing over it, then pulling everything out. got it saved, as an skp. How can i save it to show on here. i need some feedback, see if i'm doing the right thing.

thanks

[pic]

Please stop asking me here if you dont mind. I would like to stay on topic on the scotland mod not tutorials We dont use sketchup. And search for tutorials there are loads.. This is for things in the mod. Not tutorials. Thanks :)

Edited by Hoppah
IRFQ

Argh i keep thinking those bloody tutorial fire engine things are the scotland mod updates. So confusing!

That incident vehicle. I have never seen it in Scotland before! Maybe only in certain parts then?

BOMB In Aberdeen. Suspicous Package Found Today!

6am This Morning A Strange Package Was Found In Aberdeens Union Sqaure. Bomb Disposal Experts And Police Were In Attendance And The Roads Were Close Till 11.30. Until Bomb Disposal Arrived. It was deemed safe. As It Was Left On The Walk Way. They Think It Was A Deliberate Act. The Road Is Still Closed Until Police Find Out Who Left The Package.

post-6473-1264080784_thumb.jpg

post-6473-1264080827_thumb.jpg