UkMod999

Scotland Mod V2.0 In The Make! (Work In Progress) UPDATE 06/6/11!

Looking good to me!

I'm very impressed by the detail of the skins on all your models so i'm happy to give compliments here!

I Could Not Do It Without Tian :D. But The Station Realism Matters To Me. I Want A Fantastic Mod. Fun Vehciles But Realistic. And I Want To Promote Fire And Safety :).

Tehe

Another Update. This Is The Finished Station. There Is Colour And Minor Adjustments To Be Done. This Includes The Pod Bay 3 Bays Only As Its 3 Bays Im Using. :)

post-6473-1265138350_thumb.jpg

I Could Not Do It Without Tian :D. But The Station Realism Matters To Me. I Want A Fantastic Mod. Fun Vehciles But Realistic. And I Want To Promote Fire And Safety :).

Another Update. This Is The Finished Station. There Is Colour And Minor Adjustments To Be Done. This Includes The Pod Bay 3 Bays Only As Its 3 Bays Im Using. :)

Since theres only about half an hour between your posts could you start using the edit button in stead of double posting. All double posts from today have been merged.

I had to redo that station myself as i deleted the other one. And plus im proud this is my first time modelling on Sketchup for Emergency 4.

What would you all rate scotland mod? This is for satisfaction that you folks are loving the Designs, Models, Station, Mission Plans Etc.

I Would Be Grateful If You Could All Give Your Thoughts On This..

If There Is A Fire Alarm In The Map(Elgin) 371 Goes. There Will Be Tones From That Station And Also The Exhaust Fumes Tube Will Move When The Truck Does Then It Will Disconnect When Its Away To The Call.

Its For Added Realism. Also Retained Will Run Into Gear Room Get There Gear On. Sound Affects Of Engines Starting Doors Closing. Then Once Again The Exhaust Fume Tube Will Move When Truck Comes Out Then Disconnect Near The Doors.

Thanks

Looking forward to seeing the galaxy tonight (hopefully!)

in a few hours you will see it.

counting down the minutes to go home.

watching the clock.....7more min and i can go home.

eat, shower, and finish that car(think it should be done around 21:00(GMT +01:00)

EDIT: and also i hope to place some more time in to finish the 93-m.

So i can update around 24:00(GMT +01:00) of 3 new cars in game