JAJA501

Securom matroschka loader has stopped working

i downloaded 911 first responders from atari.com and i installed it but when i try to play is says securom matroschka loader has stopped working if you know how to fix this please tell me. :23_31_4: i need help on this hoppah told me to open a new topic for this. If you view this and you dont understand tell your friends and tell them to come to this post

i downloaded 911 first responders from atari.com and i installed it but when i try to play is says securom matroschka loader has stopped working if you know how to fix this please tell me. :23_31_4: i need help on this hoppah told me to open a new topic for this. If you view this and you dont understand tell your friends and tell them to come to this post

The securom Matroschka loader is the copy protection system used by EM4. Only the company you bought EM 4 from can get you the code to make it work again (that is of course if you bought it somewhere and you can show a proof of purchase). Please contact your sales distributor.

Moved to appropriate section