Guest JEL-FF/EMT

Changing Parameters For LA MOD Version 2.0

Guest JEL-FF/EMT

I have searched everywhere and can not find any help. I have changed the parameters in the specs folder but nothing happens.

I just want to adjust the starting budget max budget and the start time. I have edited parameters in other versions idk why it

wont let me now. If any one can help I would greatly appreciate it.

JEL-FF/EMT

I have searched everywhere and can not find any help. I have changed the parameters in the specs folder but nothing happens.

I just want to adjust the starting budget max budget and the start time. I have edited parameters in other versions idk why it

wont let me now. If any one can help I would greatly appreciate it.

JEL-FF/EMT

I changed the time between missions and it worked for me. when I changed the parameters, i than saved the file. I find it easy to use the cheat Ctrl, Shift, and F11 and bring it up to $500,000 and its great. Why bother to change the parameters.

Guest JEL-FF/EMT
I changed the time between missions and it worked for me. when I changed the parameters, i than saved the file. I find it easy to use the cheat Ctrl, Shift, and F11 and bring it up to $500,000 and its great. Why bother to change the parameters.

Well it wont let me use the cheat