MMT-Fan

Fire plane

Hi,

Maybe dumb question (and maybe asked before but I couldn't find it): Is there a way to change the time delay to 0 (or less) on the fireplane ?

When you send in a fire plane you have to wait a time but I want that I can call an other sooner.

MMT-Fan

Indeed sire, i believe Hoppah has looked at it in the process of making L.A mod

A workaround exists for EM3, it can be found in this topic. According to my knowledge nobody succesfully tried to stop the timer on EM4. But you could of course try to see if this workaround will work on EM4.

Yeah, it would be a bit unrealistic, but then again, at major forest fires there is almost certainly more than one Water Bomber working.

Another thing is that in the game, i use them for areas that cannot be reached... I had a small fire on the far right side of the map (near the houses). The fire was out of range of my camera view, so I couldn't fight it with the trucks or FFs... It eventually spread (quite quickly) to several houses... The water bomber was really helpful, but it was a pain to wait for it again and again... All my trucks and FFs could do was hold defensive positions... but the fire kept on growing... It was quite a cruel cycle... :unsure: