BillA

Trucks leaving via the station

Hi, I have noticed when calling engines to a scene, they never leave from the fire stations, they seem to come into the map from the corners of the map. How do I get the rigs to come out of the stations (fire/emt) when calling them via the list on the left of the screen.

Plus what does those little blue boxes indicate under the picture of the trucks on the list? There are like 6 little blue squares.

Instead of using the battalion chief, just edit the police commands and add call fire engine 1 or 2, USAR truck, and any other unit you want the police to call because in real life, the battalion chief does not respond to every little incident. Just my two cents.

Instead of using the battalion chief, just edit the police commands and add call fire engine 1 or 2, USAR truck, because in real life, the battalion chief doe not respond to every little incident. Just my two cents.

The Batt Chief doesn't have to leave the station. You just make him exit the vehicle at the station and use him to send units.

Well, you could also click on the in the station and move them to the scene.

Well, you could also click on the in the station and move them to the scene.

yeah but that thats pushing the alarm button to fill up the trucks... all of them. After that you have to open de doors and then select the units you need for the dispatch. Using the battalion chief only takes choosing which unit and then send it to its location. Rest goes automaticly

But, in my version at the beginning of the freeplay session the stations automatically alarm and the doors automatically open... What do you mean?

But, in my version at the beginning of the freeplay session the stations automatically alarm and the doors automatically open... What do you mean?

Yes, but only in the beginning. After each call the trucks will empty out and then you will have to restaff them manually.