Luisinho

São Paulo Modification (Available for download)

Guest gallas07

O auto bomba que foi mostrado nas postagens antigas sao de minha autoria gallas07, mas nunca foram colocados meu nome no modelo.Eu somemte modelei o caminhao se colocar pele e adereços. Vejo assim a ingratidao da equipe do sao paulo mod em relação a quem contribui para o mod! fica aqui meu protesto.

The pumper that was shown on those posts are of my own gallas07, but were never put my name on modelo.Eu somemte modeled the truck to put skin and props. I see so ingratitude team sao paulo mod for those who contribute to the mod! here is my protest.

O auto bomba que foi mostrado nas postagens antigas sao de minha autoria gallas07, mas nunca foram colocados meu nome no modelo.Eu somemte modelei o caminhao se colocar pele e adereços. Vejo assim a ingratidao da equipe do sao paulo mod em relação a quem contribui para o mod! fica aqui meu protesto.

The pumper that was shown on those posts are of my own gallas07, but were never put my name on modelo.Eu somemte modeled the truck to put skin and props. I see so ingratitude team sao paulo mod for those who contribute to the mod! here is my protest.

Can you prove it?

Guest gallas07

tenho os dessenhos e arquivos do auto pumper e iriei posta-los logo , mandei os desenho para o rafael e ele que me disse que iria colocar meu nome nao pedi em momento algum pra colocarem meu nome , eles que dizeram que iam colocar!!!

I have the designs and files iriei auto pumper and put them right, I sent the drawing to Rafael and he said I would put my name not asked at any time to put my name, than advised them that they were going to put!

Ale, you will not have the GOE in the mod, because it is a unit of another cop, and we will only put military police unit (Policia Militar PM) and not the civil police (Policia Civil PC).

GOE (Grupo de Operações Especiais) has the same function as GATE (Grupo Armado de Taticas Especiais) and belongs to another police organization.

In Brazil, the structure of the police state, is separated into two corporations, one civil and one military and the civil police, an investigative organization, military police and a police detention.