BillA

Best way to manage Fire/Police personal

Hi, what strategy or tips can you provide me to better manage my fire anmd police crew when at a scene. When I make the fire crew leave the truck, do I assign some to put out the fire and some to enter the buidling and search? I notice I have alot of firemen just standing around. Starts to get really busy and I forget to move people around. Same thing with police.

It's completely up to you what you do. I normally have the Firefighters from the engines with hoses and any Firefighters from the USAR/HES searching the buildings. Then you just click the rapid deployment to get the FFs from the engine out and back in the engine.

BTW: This is in the wrong section. ;)

Guest Rinaldootje

Tips:

As close as possible to the fire.

If you use a vehicle that has the ability to put on the Traffic lights place it on a road the correct way to send

traffic back.

If it gets dark Use floodlights on vehicles . It helps you see everything much better.

Put a mechanic car + mechanic somewhere safe on the map. If you car gets damaged go to there and repair. (Or let mechanic go to you)

If you see that a fire has the ability to go extremely out of control (Or if it's starting big) It might pays off to use the Fireplane. It reduces the size of a fire quickly. Sometimes quicker than when the fire truck arrives.

If you use a fireplane Try to get as least as possible man and vehicles in the area. They both are gonna get hurt/damaged if the water out of the plane hits any.

Use the quick deploy button. And in the beginning of a fire get at least 2 fireman to fight the fire and 2 to keep the surroundings cool. That reduces (Not removes) the danger of spreading.

At the beginning replace the fireman in the firechief' car with a fireman-EMT with SCBA gear.

If you have a fire at a house you can get the Firebatallion chief' car and the trailer to the scene. That way you can deploy much faster.

Add one fireman(-EMT) with SCBA gear to every firetruck. That way when a fire is blazing you have a fireman that can search the building and if needed transport victims / put out fires or other things that need to be done.

A police bike can be usefull to block one road whilst you redirect the traffic to the other.

A police SUV (or something like that) with 2 officers and 2 SWAT members can be usefull to handle those violent accidents.

A police truck with 2 swat members, A negotiator and a scout can be usefull to handle those hostage rescues.

In case of an arsenic first try to arrest or neutralize the arsonist. Meanwhile send out fire-trucks. But the arsonist is your main objective because he can start multiple fires witch easily get out of control.

A helicopter with 2 swat members and 2 snipers can be handy for those quick respond cases.

A black hawk fully equipped with 3 unarmed and 3 armed guys can be handy to handle those EXTREME danger cases.

With a big fire try to close off some streets so your fireman have the room to walk around.

With a bomb case try to park the car in such way that the road closest to the bomb is closed off. Then use the bomb disarming robot. If you are getting in a time emergency then use the bomb disarming man.

That way if the bomb does go off you have as little trouble to worry about.

And with a bomb have one firecrew ready at base.

If one fire is happening near base you can easily send out extra fireman just from the station without a car. Just let them get the firehose and hoop it up near the fire.

Extra fire man also can use a firehose if no hydrant is near. Just use that red firehoseplitter thingy and you can easily put 8 man to 1 firetruck.

This is also handy if the fire is just out of reach. You can double the length of the hose.

I hope that some of these tips can help.

(Dont gonna be mad about my english i'm not so good at the grammar section of it)