BillA

Tow Truck & Moving Cages

Hi all, I was at an accident scene, and could not get the cars out of the road with the rolling bed tows. I moved them all over the place to get the best position, however they could not lift the damaged cars. Is there some advise I can get with this? Plus I get some moving cages around in the street instead of cars/trucks. Whats that all about.

Thanks everyone!

Guest lightningguru26

I believe the cages you are seeing is a bug with PRL Lights, and i dont believe there is a fix for it(as of yet). And for you accident scene problem you are having, are you in freeplay mode or are you doing missions? Also, try and search for your problems, someone might have already posted a topic about this :gruebel:

LOL, thanks guys, yes it does say Missing model file, and I tried lifting with the crane...but I'm an idiot and did not think that there are people trapped in the car and did NOT use the jaw of life...thanks for the info.

;) it generally is something fairly simple, it just takes asking someone for their opinion to get it solved. I've done it many many times :P glad you got it solved tho.. and, if thats not what it was, post back here and we'll try to help, but, I think kahlua nailed it :)