joachimnor

Hilarious joke xP

A helicopter flew over seattle when an electrical error knocks out all navigation and communication systems. Because of the skies and fog, the pilot couldent decide the helicopters position and course to get to the airport. The pilot saw a tall building, flew against it and sirceled around it. He made a handwritten note and held it against the helicopter window. On the note it said "Where am i?" with big letters. People inside the building reacted to the pilots note and made a big poster and showed it to the pilot. On the poster it said: "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER." The pilot smiled and waved, looked on his map and found the course to Seattle int. and landed safely. After they landed his co-pilot wondered how the poster where it said "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER." had helped him to find the course. The pilot answered: "I understod it had to be the microsoft building since they gave me a technically correct answer, but still totally unusefull."

A helicopter flew over seattle when an electrical error knocks out all navigation and communication systems. Because of the skies and fog, the pilot couldent decide the helicopters position and course to get to the airport. The pilot saw a tall building, flew against it and sirceled around it. He made a handwritten note and held it against the helicopter window. On the note it said "Where am i?" with big letters. People inside the building reacted to the pilots note and made a big poster and showed it to the pilot. On the poster it said: "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER." The pilot smiled and waved, looked on his map and found the course to Seattle int. and landed safely. After they landed his co-pilot wondered how the poster where it said "YOU ARE IN A HELICOPTER." had helped him to find the course. The pilot answered: "I understod it had to be the microsoft building since they gave me a technically correct answer, but still totally unusefull."

HAHAH!!!! :rofl::gut: what about this one:

So, I guy finds a genie lamp, rubs it, and this huge, magical genie pops out, saying, in a loud, booming voice, "I will grant you three wishes, but, remember, whatever you get, your wife gets double.

Well, the man thinks a moment, and says, "I want the a brand new Lamborghini, and a Free gas for life card."

The genie replies, "Done, but your wife gets two."

So, the man thinks again, and says, "I'd like my own personal Island in Hawaii, with my own Jet, on my Own airport, behind my own mansion."

The Genie says, "Ok, but your wife gets two.:

So, again, the man thinks, this time a little bit longer, and after a few seconds, makes his thrid and final wish. He says, "Beat me half to death/"

HEHE :D