bennie900

England Mod (Available)

Don't know if you have them from that model(or how real life you would make the mod).

But i would say, unmarked patrol car?(police).

And i voted for a map.

And, a very good looking model :gut:

Why not make the new Merc red so it is more "fire department-like"?

Some areas in the UK use these vehicles to transport fire chiefs to an incident, im not sure why they don't have a permanent vehicle but to save money i guess.

In real life I think they are black.

Well i guess they could be any colour but ive seen a picture of a similar colour ive used.

Right, since the poll was: create more units and make a new map i will do both. The question to you know is: Where shall the map be based? OR What should it include?

I think it should be a generic British countryside map, not based anywhere as it woud then become 'That area mod' not generic 'England Mod'. Would be great if you could include a motorway as I love motorway incidents but if its too hard don't worry.

The OC-D

Right, since the poll was: create more units and make a new map i will do both. The question to you know is: Where shall the map be based? OR What should it include?

Think it would be great if it is based on a small spart country and small part city area.

Say suburbs or something.

Narrow streets, hills and everything

oh youre a real help aint you, where is the scripts directory and whats its name?

Does it matter what their called? It's a Heli. It doesn't need to be precise as long as you get the message across. BTW, it's 'their', not 'thier'.

I don't know... maybe, the scripts are in the folder called "Scripts"? That might be a good be a good place to look... :rolleyes: