looneyboy714

Hereford And Worcester Mod

Here is a new mod i have been working on for the past few months, its not really finished yet, and these screenshots are fairly old (having trouble taking new ones)

There have been a few more additions that i havent got screens of yet but i hope you enjoy whats there so far :)

James

post-122-1259265515.jpg

post-122-1259265564.jpg

post-122-1259265601.jpg

post-122-1259265645.jpg

Just found it:

Restricted Access Vehicle

There are two RAV's, one based at 45 Whitchurch and one at 55 Peterchurch.

They replace the transit van and unimog previously based at the stations.

They are based on a Mercedes Sprinter van and are for use in locations that conventional fire appliances have difficulty in accessing.

The RAV's are kitted out with CAFS which uses 400L of water to give 3200L of firefighting media.

They still have the Pinzgauer which is simalar:

pinz.jpg

I forgot they replaced it, so i shall get cracking on that one now :) there is alot that i havent taken screens of yet :) such as the shropshire rescue unit, the bmw 5 series, bmw 3 series saloons

i just really need a moddler who can use zmodler, any offers would be greatly welcomed and appreciated :D

James

Hey, sorry for the lack of updates been working 9 hour shifts everyday with just christmas day off and im working a 9 hour shift boxing day at 7am :( so i havent had that much time, however next week i have a full week off so i plan to perfect some new units ive added :)

Thanks for all the support and merry christmas :D

James