Guest Fjolle89

Help with Mission 03: Bomb alert and Mission 09: Childs brutally abducted

Guest Fjolle89

Hey guys !

I'm asking for help in Mission 03: Bomb alert and Mission 09: Childs brutally abducted.

In Mission 03: Bomb alert; I disarm the bomb and take it away. Then the black van, with the terrorists arrive, I sending police to the van, so they can chase it. Every time my cops stops the van, and arrest terrorist, and them away, I can't take the van away. Why? I order the Rollback Truck, so I can trow the van away. Then the Rollback Truck arrives to the scene and I try to trow van away it says no :s How should I trow it away?

This time I played the mission my police cars followed the van to the parking lot, where there was a shootout that cost a police car, two terrorists and 3-4 cops, and mission fail. Should I wait to the van has arrived the parking lot, or?

In Mission 09: Childs brutally abducted; I rescue the two members of the family in their house, and sending them away. Then I arrest the two terrorist with the girl in camp, and sending them away. I also find the boy and sending him away. Then the mission should be finish, but then I click Task, and it's red with "Arrest the terrorists". What the h*** should I do? Is there another terrorist somewhere or? I want to complete the mission

Sorry for my bad english.

I hope someone can help me.

Best regards!

Kent

Mission 3: Have you tried shooting it and then trying it?

I used the stinger (spikestrip) to stop it and I could then tow it. Try using the stinger and see if you can tow it after that.

Mission 9: When you rescue the girl in the camp there are more than two terrorists. There is one hiding near the woods in the corner of the camp opposite where the girl is. If you approach the camp he will start shooting at you and you should find where he is when he starts shooting at you.

Mission 3: Just shoot at the van until the vehicle's health starts to drain. After that it will become towable. (Make sure you cool it down, so that it don't blow up!)

Mission 7: Be careful with the 3rd terrorist (the one holding a rifle). The easiest way to get rid of him is to either kill him with a sniper unit, or take him into custody by throwing a flash bang at him, but remember to use a shield to take cover, and as soon it bangs, arrest him.

I know only two types of stingers:

-a rocketlauncher

-killer grenade.

I don't know no spikestrips with name "stingers" and the first picture what you post is from the website veda-technika.blogspot.com -that is czech website :)

I explained earlier.

I meant a spikestrip, in the UK spikestrips are normally called stingers.