Guest Deputy2497

Has anyone noticed?

Guest Deputy2497

Hi guys,

I didn't see any topic like this, but has anyone noticed that the "Chase" command on both the white and the black unmarked vehicle dont work properly

Black - Option is on, yet the vehicle just spins around a suspect.

White - Does not have the command at all.

If anyone can, can you guys fix this? Thanks!

Guest Deputy2497

Yea, I'd like the white one to have the unmarked only because I move out the ATF officers and put them somewhere and put extra two FBI into it so I have one FBI - black and one FBI - white.

:)

Yea, I'd like the white one to have the unmarked only because I move out the ATF officers and put them somewhere and put extra two FBI into it so I have one FBI - black and one FBI - white.

:)

I don't get what you want.

Do you want the white and black unmarked cars to have the chase command working?

Guest Deputy2497

Yes I have all the patches.

What happens with the black car like say, there is a homocide, the guy is there I see him, I set the black car to Chase command and click the suspect, all the car does is it drives around the suspect in circles..

Yes I have all the patches.

What happens with the black car like say, there is a homocide, the guy is there I see him, I set the black car to Chase command and click the suspect, all the car does is it drives around the suspect in circles..

Make sure you have Patch 3 for LA Mod as this was fixed in Patch 2 or 3.