Batt62

question about models

I was hoping to make some crown victoria models, now I don't know how to do that yet, but I will get around to it, but, my question was, if I make my own model and called it a crown victoria, and it looked like hoppahs model, (but it wouldn't be, it would be my own) would I be allowed to release it?

If it was your own model then yes.

This should have been in the EN Modding and Mod help section, shouldn't it?

Maybe, but I wasn't sure where to post it, It was a question regarding the la mod models, so hopefully that will work, if not, I'm sorry for the trouble

You are free to create your own models and release them, no matter if the model has been made before. Nobody has any right to forbid you making a model. We just might to verify the model is actually yours by comparing it. This topic reminds me of a topic on 'the German forum'. I believe it was about some guy who was complaining about the fact other people were making the same model(s) as he did. I laughed my ass off.

You are free to create your own models and release them, no matter if the model has been made before. Nobody has any right to forbid you making a model. We just might to verify the model is actually yours by comparing it. This topic reminds me of a topic on 'the German forum'. I believe it was about some guy who was complaining about the fact other people were making the same model(s) as he did. I laughed my ass off.

lol, nice, ok thanks, so how would I verify that its my model? would it be small things like size of wheels for example?

and which is better,(for reskining) ms paint or paint.net?