Guest ModMaker2009

Change al lightbars to LED

Guest ModMaker2009

Hey guys,

:sorrysign: If this is the wrong section, but I want to know if there is a way I could replace all the lightbars in the game with nice skinny led lightbars?

Also, can someone make police horses for the game where they can patrol etc?

Guest ModMaker2009
I think you would have to edit the model in Zmodeler to change the lightbar. The actual lights can be edited in the editor after that.

Thanks, but I dont know how to do that LOL!

So I guess I will have to stick with the normal lightbars for now o.O

Guest ModMaker2009
Use the tutorials on the webpage to edit the lightbars using zmodeler.

As for animating a horse in game, that would be very cool, but animation is very hard in EM4 compared to other games, and walking animations are the hardest to get right!

Hi, I had a look at the tutorials and zmodeler.

But, I have no expierence in this sort of stuff and I know I will not be able to change all the lightbars into nice thin led bright lightbars with the directional lights for traffic on them.

This maybe alot to ask but I would love if someone could make these lightbars and then upload them for us all to download as im sure many other people would want these lightbars.

Regards.

Hi, I had a look at the tutorials and zmodeler.

But, I have no expierence in this sort of stuff and I know I will not be able to change all the lightbars into nice thin led bright lightbars with the directional lights for traffic on them.

This maybe alot to ask but I would love if someone could make these lightbars and then upload them for us all to download as im sure many other people would want these lightbars.

Regards.

The issue is the lightbars are already fused with the models in zmoddler, so in order to replace the lightbars you'd have to get zmoddler. even if someone uploaded LED's you wouldn't be able to put them on.