Guest ModMaker2009

London/England Sirens?

Guest ModMaker2009

Hi guys,

Sorry to be a pain, but I was just wondering if anyone could make the London Police, Fire & Ambulance sirens?

I would prefer the London's sirens on the vehicle's than someone actually creating a whole new mod for London.

I understand there is already a London Mod but it seems to be taking forever to get completed, that's why im asking if someone could do the London Sirens for now until us Londoners get the actuall mod?

Sorry if this has already been mentioned and sorry if it's in the wrong section.

Guest ModMaker2009
:welcome: to the forums. There are a few siren mods already, none of them are really based on british sirens though. There is one here which has just been released. I'm sure somebody will be willing to make you some British sirens.

Hi mate, thanks for your reply.

Yes, I already have them sirens but I was looking for someone to make the actuall sirens we hear here in London just until we get the London Mod hehe

Hopefully someone will :)

Guest mrpolice1996
sorry if it's in the wrong section.

It is, you should of put it in one of the EM4 ones rather than LA mod one because it's not about the LA mod. Don't worry a mod will probably move it.

Hi mate, thanks for your reply.

Yes, I already have them sirens but I was looking for someone to make the actuall sirens we hear here in London just until we get the London Mod hehe

Hopefully someone will :)

You're welcome.

I hope someone will make british sirens as well. :)

Guest ModMaker2009
It is, you should of put it in one of the EM4 ones rather than LA mod one because it's not about the LA mod. Don't worry a mod will probably move it.

:sorrysign: For posting here.

I cant find any good quality sounds of the sirens on youtube though thats the thing lol.. :(

Guest ModMaker2009
Do you want sirens for the original game or do you want them for the LA mod?

Just for the LA mod mate Police Ambulance & Fire sirens obviously and the London ones and I will be happy hehe :holdglass:

Guest mrpolice1996
Just for the LA mod mate Police Ambulance & Fire sirens obviously and the London ones and I will be happy hehe :holdglass:

The London ones will be the same as sirens for all of England.

Then this is in the right place.

Just to be picky, it should be in alterations.

Guest ModMaker2009
If you just get sirens from new vehicles then they should all be the same.

I know.. but I cant find good decent clear ones on youtube or anywhere and I really would love the vehicles to have UK sirens :(