danny96

Idea for LA 2.0

Want It too?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. -

• It's useless
    • No
    • Yes

Not possible, interface changes are only possible in mission scripts. So unless someone builds me a missionscript which simulates ALL freeplay events it is not going to happen. :)

Therefore is RTS mod working only in campaign ;)

I mean that is this useless but it's more clear and it speed the calling units

It would take up a lot of space on the bar thing.

and i doubt even it's possible. EDIT: It isn't possible (Hoppah said)

It is possible, you just need to convert freeplay to one big missionscript and I don't have time for that before you can realize that idea.

This is not to rubbish your idea completely, as something like this would be personal preference.

Obviously your idea is to just drop vehicles to the bottom as opposed to the side.

I know that is literally it, but surely you'd still end up having to scroll somewhat to find particular vehicles, when for example, the L.A mod has so many?

As I say, not to say 'don't bother', just my twenty pence.

thanks but this idea maybe will not be doned. Because it's too hard work and Hoppah don't want to do this

At the end of the day, I think just about everyone has little bits and pieces they would like to adjust but will most likely not happen. It's a shame, but at least we still have the mods being created to cater to some of the requests people do make