nick the greek

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

AHAHAHAHAHA Man lets be serious that's a fake ! Play the first mission (training in Afghanistan) , and you will see the same stuffs :1046275767_ugly:

And what is that fake TV channel ? :rofl:

You don't understand that when Infinity Ward is making a "Modern Warfare" game , TreyArch is selling a "World At War" ? Its a cycle

JUST TO CLEAR EVERYTHING UP

It is fake, The network is called Onion News. They started up on YouTube and they got big and now do funny (fake) broadcasts like that about everything.

This is their YouTube Channel. I watched a couple of their vids a while back.

And trust me when i tell you, Infinity Ward is no where near completing MW:3. In fact they probably didnt start because they are fixing glitches/exploits in MW:2 Lol. So think about it :P

DO you really think MW:3 is going to consist of sitting around repairing cars and talking about famous actresses all day?

No. We just entered a new evolution of gaming, and broadened technology and gaming experience world-wide. And that is what MW:3 is going to be.

The Lead Developer of the MW franchise's has no clue what next game will be.

Infinity Ward is not working on the inevitable Modern Warfare 3, the developer has insisted.

Speaking to VideoGamer.com, community manager Robert Bowling said Infinity Ward has "honestly no clue" what its next game will be.

With Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 due out globally November 10, the finishing touches are being applied to what many believe will be the best-selling video game of all time.

Even so, Activision-owned Infinity Ward insists "100 per cent of the team" is dedicated to Modern Warfare 2.

Bowling was responding to questions from Gearbox Software's head honcho Randy Pitchford, who asked of Infinity Ward in June: "What else have you got? Can you give me something I haven’t seen before?”

Pitchford said at the time: "The folks that are innovating need to be rewarded so that the folks that are making big bets can take that risk. It’s too big of a risk for Infinity Ward to do anything but what they’re doing, because there’s too much value and there’s really big scope for it.”

Bowling responded to Pitchford's call, saying "eventually we'll do something else".

"Well, we like to do new stuff all the time as well," he said.

"When we feel like we can't innovate any further in the Call of Duty franchise, then we'll do something else. A lot of that mentality went into Modern Warfare 2. That's why it's Modern Warfare 2. It is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, but you'll never see that in game. We never call it that. It's because we think of this as a new IP. This is our Modern Warfare 2 game. So we are constantly doing new stuff.

"We're doing stuff in this game that you've never seen before, which is awesome. We're going to new locations in single player that you've never seen before. We innovate in our own way. But yeah, eventually we'll do something else, and it will be fun and it will be awesome and it will be fresh and it will be great."

Are you already working on that?

"No. Right now, 100 per cent of the team is dedicated on Modern Warfare 2. We have no, honestly, we have no clue…"

Not even Modern Warfare 3?

"No. Honestly we have no clue what our next game is. I'm planning on taking a nap for three months. And then maybe I'll wake up."

-Credit for Quote-

so there you have it, Infinity Ward did not even start MW:3 nor do they know what it will be about. 100% of the Infinity Ward Team is all working on MW:2 and only MW:2 they said they are constanly improving and fixing stuff in the game.

Besides, TreyArch is the next company that will Release a Call of duty game. :P

AND M.W. games are releases in November's usually. I dont know why but they seem to be fond of November.

So to sum it all up, Call Of Duty Modern Warfare: 3 Is NOT under development. It is not even written out of plain paper yet. So dont expect it for a while.. It is not even in the Lead Developer's Mind yet. Lol.

-Chris

Guest Rexon59
JUST TO CLEAR EVERYTHING UP

DO you really think MW:3 is going to consist of sitting around repairing cars and talking about famous actresses all day?

No. We just entered a new evolution of gaming, and broadened technology and gaming experience world-wide. And that is what MW:3 is going to be.

That's exactly what i think about

Official Infinity Ward statement:

Infinity Ward is not working on the inevitable Modern Warfare 3, the developer has insisted.

Speaking to VideoGamer.com, community manager Robert Bowling said Infinity Ward has "honestly no clue" what its next game will be.

With Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 due out globally November 10, the finishing touches are being applied to what many believe will be the best-selling video game of all time.

Even so, Activision-owned Infinity Ward insists "100 per cent of the team" is dedicated to Modern Warfare 2.

Bowling was responding to questions from Gearbox Software's head honcho Randy Pitchford, who asked of Infinity Ward in June: "What else have you got? Can you give me something I haven’t seen before?”

Pitchford said at the time: "The folks that are innovating need to be rewarded so that the folks that are making big bets can take that risk. It’s too big of a risk for Infinity Ward to do anything but what they’re doing, because there’s too much value and there’s really big scope for it.”

Bowling responded to Pitchford's call, saying "eventually we'll do something else".

"Well, we like to do new stuff all the time as well," he said.

"When we feel like we can't innovate any further in the Call of Duty franchise, then we'll do something else. A lot of that mentality went into Modern Warfare 2. That's why it's Modern Warfare 2. It is Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, but you'll never see that in game. We never call it that. It's because we think of this as a new IP. This is our Modern Warfare 2 game. So we are constantly doing new stuff.

"We're doing stuff in this game that you've never seen before, which is awesome. We're going to new locations in single player that you've never seen before. We innovate in our own way. But yeah, eventually we'll do something else, and it will be fun and it will be awesome and it will be fresh and it will be great."

Are you already working on that?

"No. Right now, 100 per cent of the team is dedicated on Modern Warfare 2. We have no, honestly, we have no clue…"

Not even Modern Warfare 3?

"No. Honestly we have no clue what our next game is. I'm planning on taking a nap for three months. And then maybe I'll wake up."

Read good, they don't know if a MW3 is actually going to come!

Anybody want to share some of their Custom Classes?

Mine are:

SWAT 1

-Riot Shield

-PP2000

-Throwing Knife

-Flash Grenade x2

Marathon

Cold Blooded

SitRep

I use SWAT 1 rarely, usually only when playing capture the flag or Domination, and I don't use it myself, I usually try my best to use teamwork when using the riot shield.

SCAR

-SCAR-H w/ Heartbeat sensor

-Stinger (I'm on second prestige and have not yet unlocked the Javelin)

-Claymore

-Flash grenade x2

Scavenger pro

Hardline Pro

Ninja Pro

This is my second most used class.

SNIPE

-Barrett .50cal

-Ranger

-Tactical Insertion

-Flash Grenade x2

Sleight of Hand

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

I don't snipe that often, I'll occasionally use it on Estate or big open maps.

SWAT 2

-M16A4 w/ ACOG sight

-USP .45 (Until I unlock the M9)

-Claymore

-Smoke Grenade

Scavenger Pro

Stopping Power Pro

SitRep

This is definitely my most used class. I mostly use it on Team games.

S&D

SCAR-H w/ Heartbeat Sensor & ACOG sight

-Ranger

-Semtex

-Stun Grenade x2

Bling

Stopping Power Pro

Ninja Pro

I only use this class in Search and Destroy

Booster Hunting

SCAR-H w/ Grenade Launcher

-AT4-HS

-Semtex

-Smoke Grenade

Scavenger Pro

Cold Blooded

SitRep

I use this class if I find boosters in Free-for-All

... Captain Price isn't dead .

Captain Price was in CoD 1 already.. He cheats because he actually died on the bismark mission :P He uses godmode :P

But I actually liked CoD 1 and 4 the most on multiplayer but MW2 has the nicest single player mode

I just prestidged and I'm level 20. I love the Barrett, Tar-21, Scar, and ACR. Just got a Precision Airstrike (Killstreak) multikill yesterday on Karachi. I ran out of ammo on my TAR and got 2 more kills with my USP .45 before I died. njboy13, what's your gamertag? Mine's TacticalKITTI. Send me a friend request. ;)

I just prestidged and I'm level 20. I love the Barrett, Tar-21, Scar, and ACR. Just got a Precision Airstrike (Killstreak) multikill yesterday on Karachi. I ran out of ammo on my TAR and got 2 more kills with my USP .45 before I died. njboy13, what's your gamertag? Mine's TacticalKITTI. Send me a friend request. ;)

It's Socal000, but I'm on playstation, sorry.

No, it spands across the Cold War. We will see some Vietnam but I doubt we will be there long.

What i've read and seen till now is that there will be a lenghthy vietnam part. Including clearing vietcong tunnels out and piloting helicopters. The new Medal of Honor looks absolutely amazing :wub:

And here is the New COD

No, I actually think the new MoH looks pretty nice. Bout damn time that series got good again - one of the few game series EA didn't totally f*ck up. Man, I need to get MoH: Allied Assault. Amazing game and so is Rising Sun.

Rising sun is fun! I have it for the PS2. I let my friend Roger play it with me (He's German and really into politics and war stuff) and he really liked it! Do any of you have the new Resurgence map pack? In Trailer Park yesterday my friend ended up on the oppostite team and I was killing him with my UMP45, and it was a ground war, so it was intense! :happy: By the way, that new MoH loooks really cool! I'll buy it. ;)