dcast55

Graphics Problem (Windows 7 64-bit)

When I launch 911: First Responders, everything runs fine, except for the fact that the screen is constantly flashing. (The grid in the background, like in the mod editor, keeps flashing in and out of view.) The game itself runs fine and if I wanted to I could play an entire game without any problems, the screen just keeps constantly flashing.

I'm running the game on Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

My graphics card is nVidia GeForce 9400m. I tried rolling back the driver, but when I did this the game failed to start completely.

Edit: I am running Windows via BootCamp on my MacBook. I don't think this is a problem as I have other games installed (such as Company of Heroes) which run fine, with no issues. I just figured I'd add that incase it might be relevant.

Edit: Also tried compatibility mode; didn't work.

Here's the logfile and DxDiag.

If it helps to actually see what is happening, I might be able to get a video up on YouTube or something showing the actual screen and what is going on...

Like I said before, the game appears to run fine (granted, the flashing is too annoying to play a full game). Other games, such as Company of Heroes and Age of Empires III run fine, so hopefully we can find a solution to the problem.

logfile.txt

DxDiag.txt