Cosreski

Resolution Problem

I had to reload my whole game 911FR & LA Mod & SG. I am having this issue about the resolution and need help. Any suggestions? :machkaputt:

post-2116-1257267440.jpg

Guest mrpolice1996
I had to reload my whole game 911FR & LA Mod & SG. I am having this issue about the resolution and need help. Any suggestions? :machkaputt:

Details???

what's the issue???

You screen shot is 1280x1024, what resolution would you want to run? Have you changed it in the game options?

I went to my graffix card and changed the setting and I find on game options that 1280x1024 usally works for me @ 16 colors. I hope I resolved my problem. As of now I have to go out of town and be back in 8 hours. thanks and will see.

post-2116-1257270958.jpg

I went to my graffix card and changed the setting and I find on game options that 1280x1024 usally works for me @ 16 colors. I hope I resolved my problem. As of now I have to go out of town and be back in 8 hours. thanks and will see.

I have no clue what your talking about other then 16 bit color. You want 32 bit color not 16 bit color. 32 bit will give you more life like color.

Is it that hard to type the language you speak seeing as you live in America?

I have no clue what your talking about other then 16 bit color. You want 32 bit color not 16 bit color. 32 bit will give you more life like color.

Is it that hard to type the language you speak seeing as you live in America?

I have it resolved, Thank you for your help. I was changing the resolution a lot till I finally got it right.

Enjoy your Holidays........ :closed: