Gyocsika

Crash to desktop

Hello everybody!

My name is Gyocsika and I write from Hungary, so I have got a lot of grammar mistake maybe. Sorry

I have got a big problem with the game, because I enter the mod's (Budapest mod) freeplay map, and the game is crash to the desktop.

There is my log and dxdiag file. Please help me!

Thank You!!!

logfile.txt

DxDiag.txt

I reinstalled the game to my system partition.

And now, the game is stabil.

I think the problem was that I change my main Lang folder.

Finally I reinstallded the game and the problem was solved.

If I had any other question than I will come here.

Thanks

Same issue only is now happening whenever i load the LA mod it goes black and to desktop - -

Here is LOGFILE

I have re-installed the game twice - and the mod 1.9 and patch 2 all 3 or four times..

TROOPER :machkaputt:

I think that you open your em4deluxe or em4.cfg file in your main folder with a notepad.

After that you search this line "<var name="e4_doocclusion" value="1" " and you write 0 instead of 1. ( <var name="e4_doocclusion" value="0" )

I think that you open your em4deluxe or em4.cfg file in your main folder with a notepad.

After that you search this line "<var name="e4_doocclusion" value="1" " and you write 0 instead of 1. ( <var name="e4_doocclusion" value="0" )

I changed it - And it still quits out... No idea - Trying a fresh install one last time.

Graphics cards have been updated as well...

TROOPER

Hi, Try adjusting your screen resolution settings and or your graphic settings. If that don't work then help will be here shortly. Please be patient. :holdglass:

Edit: If you have submods with that mod, They may not work with each other. That goes the same as maps! Be sure you have no other sub-mod or map installed for that mod. If you dont, like i said again, help will be here shortly. :loldev:

Hi, Try adjusting your screen resolution settings and or your graphic settings. If that don't work then help will be here shortly. Please be patient. :holdglass:

Edit: If you have submods with that mod, They may not work with each other. That goes the same as maps! Be sure you have no other sub-mod or map installed for that mod. If you dont, like i said again, help will be here shortly. :loldev:

Thank you, I will see it.

Yes I have an other mod, but L.A mod 1.9 is worked fine... I don't understand...

My screen resolution settings in the game is 1024*768.

but

I use normally 1280*800.

Is that maybe the problem ?

Thank you, I will see it.

Yes I have an other mod, but L.A mod is worked fine... I don't understand...

My screen resolution settings in the game is 1024*768.

but

I use normally 1280*800.

Is that maybe the problem ?

Are you running the game in administrator mode/high priority mode?

Have you disabled UAC (user account controll)?

In our Technical help FAQ we have some guidelines for people who try to play EM4 on windows Vista. You can check and see if you took al the necssary steps.

I know run the game in administrator mode, but I don't know how I can run the game in high priority?

Yes I disabled UAC.

I have one more question.

How I can give all users on my computer full rights to acces the Emergency 4 folder ?

Thanks

i am haveing the same problem when i play my game it say can not find direct x

How I can give all users on my computer full rights to acces the Emergency 4 folder ?

I have XP, but I'm guessing Vista will be somewhat simular. Right click the EM4 folder and choose propreties. Now go to the security tab. There you can see which users have the right to open, alter and delete the folder.

i am haveing the same problem when i play my game it say can not find direct x

Run DXDIAG or reinstall DirectX.

Unfortunately I have this problem yet :s

My logfile say that :!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

I dont know what is this

It means your game is waiting for something to be spawned/build/rendered but in the meanwhile it gets other commands for that same object as well. Which it obviously can't execute because the object is still being spawned/build/rendered. For more information check out this post.